Author Topic: Shvartzas celebrate the end of Slavery with well...a free for all  (Read 16387 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Shvartzas celebrate the end of Slavery with well...a free for all
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2007, 11:21:01 PM »
JTF and most folks on the forum remark about the evil people in all races how is that racist?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2007, 11:35:30 PM »
This is not a racist forum - it is a place for open discussion.
How do you explain the racist remarks, bullcat? Where there are racist remarks, a racist is usually not far behind.
Thanks CJD - you summed up JTF and the forum in a few words.

I don't see it Imerica.
I have a question for you.
If this is a racist forum...what is your reason for continuing to post on it?
I see it as people having an open debate or discussion.
Which is actually good.
Whatever... goodnight  ;)

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2007, 12:58:34 AM »
How do you explain the racist remarks, bullcat? Where there are racist remarks, a racist is usually not far behind.

I don't see it Imerica.
Which is actually good.

For some strange, weird, crazy reason I'm drawn to this forum.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2007, 01:50:17 AM »
Well, I know I want you to stay.  Perhaps you find us not to be evil, but merely frustrated.  People like Allen T and Bullcat live in areas where "minorities" live in large numbers and act very ill.  So I can see where they are coming from.  I don't believe they hate just for the sake of hating. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Imerica

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2007, 02:07:58 AM »
Well, I know I want you to stay.  Perhaps you find us not to be evil, but merely frustrated.  People like Allen T and Bullcat live in areas where "minorities" live in large numbers and act very ill.  So I can see where they are coming from.  I don't believe they hate just for the sake of hating. 
I understand that. I think Allen enjoys hating people though.

Allen-T

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2007, 02:28:44 AM »

I don't see it Imerica.
Which is actually good.

For some strange, weird, crazy reason I'm drawn to this forum.

Nonsense, she works for someone. She's probably the official "hate speech agitator". Watch how she responds with "are you crazy......." as if that's the most outrageous, unbelievable concept ever dreamed up!! 

Allen-T

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2007, 02:58:36 AM »

Where you are confused is that 1] I hate hating people but enjoy inventing ways to deal with those who produce the hateful feelings, and 2] I am a creative person and I don't bottle that up in this area. JTF is the only organization I know of that I think could possibly, however small the chances, be the instrument that could usher in a second glorious wave of segregation with all the trimmings, e.g. lynchings,etc. and thus make America a better place for those who's ancestors BRAINS, not bullwork, built it. Numbers don't lie, when black men knew the noose was waiting, less white women were raped, less white women thought these beasts to be suitable for dating/marriage and blacks were more likely to behave in a socially acceptable manner. This is an undeniable fact. We've tried everything else, nothing works. And this is exactly why Erica is here. Because whoever she works for is nervous about the minute possability that we just might become a mass movement. It wouldn't be the first time. She, and whoever she is spying for knows full well that blacks deserve this, that whites are justified in thinking this, and they want nothing more than to kill us all first. I leave you with Robert Crumb's now infamous cartoon which depicts what will happen if sane people don't listen to me;[warning;graphic REAL depictions that may not be suitable for everyone] http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rcnoa.html

« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 03:08:18 AM by Allen-T »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2007, 08:33:00 AM »
What Crumb showed us is what is happening now in South Africa. As we let more and more turd world things into this country there will be all knds of conflicts between these primitives. They live in a 'tribal' type of culture. The mexicans hate the Puerto Ricans who hate the blacks and the all hate the whites. What does that tell you. That tells me that we are in big trouble. The country will not be broken up in states it will be balkinized. For instance the state of texas will be know as the kingdom of the aztecs, bronx New York will be called little domminican, Queens New York, were Masterwolf, cjd and I live will be broken and splintered even further. For instance Flushing will be called New Asia, Corona will be called banditoland, east new york will be called zoobabway etc, etc. This will go on all over the country. The armed forces will not be able to function, political correctness will force the army to have translators give orders. Mutiny will happen more and more in the ranks, there have been incidents with black muslims and gang members. Iraq has been sprayed with black and hispanic gang tags and it is getting worse. As the illegals vote their kind into office they will pass laws that will take all white rights away. Rioting and looting will follow every soccer game, rap concert, mlk day, juneteenth and oj's day of freedom. We will be forced to pass all kind of ethnic holidays, such as voodoo appriecation day, cinco de mayo is already on its way of becoming a federal holicay, muslim shira law and the list will grow. Industry will come to a standstill. Major corporations will leave in droves. The currency will be in shambles and the whole system will collaspe. I would strongly suggest my fellow posters watch the greatest movie ever made, "The Birth of a Nation" and read "Atlas Shrugged'. I beleive that any white parent who does not show the birth of a nation to their small children monthly is an unfit parent. I claim to be no prophet, but I am only reading the writing on the wall. Think about what I have said. Some of you may scream 'fjack the racist', you are wrong, I am fjack the realist.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2007, 09:39:23 AM »
What Crumb showed us is what is happening now in South Africa. As we let more and more turd world things into this country there will be all knds of conflicts between these primitives. They live in a 'tribal' type of culture. The mexicans hate the Puerto Ricans who hate the blacks and the all hate the whites. What does that tell you. That tells me that we are in big trouble. The country will not be broken up in states it will be balkinized. For instance the state of texas will be know as the kingdom of the aztecs, bronx New York will be called little domminican, Queens New York, were Masterwolf, cjd and I live will be broken and splintered even further. For instance Flushing will be called New Asia, Corona will be called banditoland, east new york will be called zoobabway etc, etc. This will go on all over the country.

How about if we kill the whole lot of them, and force the survivors to adopt a common identity?  That's what Genghis Khan did before carrying out his global conquests.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Allen-T

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
What Crumb showed us is what is happening now in South Africa. As we let more and more turd world things into this country there will be all knds of conflicts between these primitives. They live in a 'tribal' type of culture. The mexicans hate the Puerto Ricans who hate the blacks and the all hate the whites. What does that tell you. That tells me that we are in big trouble. The country will not be broken up in states it will be balkinized. For instance the state of texas will be know as the kingdom of the aztecs, bronx New York will be called little domminican, Queens New York, were Masterwolf, cjd and I live will be broken and splintered even further. For instance Flushing will be called New Asia, Corona will be called banditoland, east new york will be called zoobabway etc, etc. This will go on all over the country. The armed forces will not be able to function, political correctness will force the army to have translators give orders. Mutiny will happen more and more in the ranks, there have been incidents with black muslims and gang members. Iraq has been sprayed with black and hispanic gang tags and it is getting worse. As the illegals vote their kind into office they will pass laws that will take all white rights away. Rioting and looting will follow every soccer game, rap concert, mlk day, juneteenth and oj's day of freedom. We will be forced to pass all kind of ethnic holidays, such as voodoo appriecation day, cinco de mayo is already on its way of becoming a federal holicay, muslim shira law and the list will grow. Industry will come to a standstill. Major corporations will leave in droves. The currency will be in shambles and the whole system will collaspe. I would strongly suggest my fellow posters watch the greatest movie ever made, "The Birth of a Nation" and read "Atlas Shrugged'. I beleive that any white parent who does not show the birth of a nation to their small children monthly is an unfit parent. I claim to be no prophet, but I am only reading the writing on the wall. Think about what I have said. Some of you may scream 'fjack the racist', you are wrong, I am fjack the realist.

fjack, you are great!!!

Allen-T

« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2007, 09:43:35 AM »
What Crumb showed us is what is happening now in South Africa. As we let more and more turd world things into this country there will be all knds of conflicts between these primitives. They live in a 'tribal' type of culture. The mexicans hate the Puerto Ricans who hate the blacks and the all hate the whites. What does that tell you. That tells me that we are in big trouble. The country will not be broken up in states it will be balkinized. For instance the state of texas will be know as the kingdom of the aztecs, bronx New York will be called little domminican, Queens New York, were Masterwolf, cjd and I live will be broken and splintered even further. For instance Flushing will be called New Asia, Corona will be called banditoland, east new york will be called zoobabway etc, etc. This will go on all over the country.

How about if we kill the whole lot of them, and force the survivors to adopt a common identity?  That's what Genghis Khan did before carrying out his global conquests.

Hail, Hail Colombia!!

newman

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2007, 11:34:51 AM »
We've had an official policy of multiculturalism in Australia since the 70s and it's been the biggest abortion of all time. It's turned tribal. We've got moslems pack raping christian girls 19 to the dozen and demanding sharia law. They are shoving elderly australians in the street and telling them Australia is THEIR country now! We could well be screwed. Save America before it's too late.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2007, 01:29:21 PM »
The color of skin has nothing to do with anything,  evil people are evil regardless of color.  It has to do about evil.  And for the proportion of good compared to evil in black communities the evil over matches the good.  I mean blacks hate other blacks when they  become successful.  Look  how they whine about Alan Keyes calling him " Uncle Tom ".  Which I do believe is rather racist.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »

Where you are confused is that 1] I hate hating people but enjoy inventing ways to deal with those who produce the hateful feelings, and 2] I am a creative person and I don't bottle that up in this area. JTF is the only organization I know of that I think could possibly, however small the chances, be the instrument that could usher in a second glorious wave of segregation with all the trimmings, e.g. lynchings,etc. and thus make America a better place for those who's ancestors BRAINS, not bullwork, built it. Numbers don't lie, when black men knew the noose was waiting, less white women were raped, less white women thought these beasts to be suitable for dating/marriage and blacks were more likely to behave in a socially acceptable manner. This is an undeniable fact. We've tried everything else, nothing works. And this is exactly why Erica is here. Because whoever she works for is nervous about the minute possability that we just might become a mass movement. It wouldn't be the first time. She, and whoever she is spying for knows full well that blacks deserve this, that whites are justified in thinking this, and they want nothing more than to kill us all first. I leave you with Robert Crumb's now infamous cartoon which depicts what will happen if sane people don't listen to me;[warning;graphic REAL depictions that may not be suitable for everyone] http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rcnoa.html

Bold mine, YOU are the reason I'm here, Allen. Remember? You and judeanoncapta (sp?) invited me and from what I remember, you were very impatient when I didn't show up the moment you suggested I should have. I have the emails on Youtube to prove it. Also , you are a paranoid crazed lunatic. I don't work for anyone and I'm no spy. I am a stay at home mom with 5 daughters, a wonderful husband and I'm attending school to be an elementary educator. This "Erica is a SPY" business is stupid to say the least. No one is "after you"... frankly, Allen, you're not that important that anyone would target you for ANYTHING. If I were you (and I'm SO glad I'm not) I'd go and seek some kind of professional help for the paranoid delusions you're experiencing.

Allen-T

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2007, 02:12:38 PM »

Bold mine, YOU are the reason I'm here, Allen. Remember? You and judeanoncapta (sp?) invited me and from what I remember, you were very impatient when I didn't show up the moment you suggested I should have. I have the emails on Youtube to prove it. Also , you are a paranoid crazed lunatic. I don't work for anyone and I'm no spy. I am a stay at home mom with 5 daughters, a wonderful husband and I'm attending school to be an elementary educator. This "Erica is a SPY" business is stupid to say the least. No one is "after you"... frankly, Allen, you're not that important that anyone would target you for ANYTHING. If I were you (and I'm SO glad I'm not) I'd go and seek some kind of professional help for the paranoid delusions you're experiencing.

Thanks, Erica. I have read your response thoroughly and I believe if I really apply myself I could be a totally changed man by...........say, just after dinner. 

Allen-T

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »

I just ordered Birth Of A Nation online. I can't wait, I've never seen it. Thanks for the heads up!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2007, 07:45:45 PM »
Exactly genteelgentile!
I don't hate you Imerica  :-*
I hate Africanus Criminalis
and all people who act very evil.
Thank You -

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2007, 08:29:57 PM »
Allen-T, you will love 'Birth of a Nation' it tells the truth about what it was like during Reconstruction. When Woodrow Wilson saw the movie he was quoted as saying 'it is history written with lighting'. The newly formed association for the advancement of criminal people started in with pickets, rent a riot, you know, just like they do today. As a matter of fact some of the movie was taken out as being all too true, excuse me offensive. Just recently the self haters in hollywierd took back some kind of special award that was given to Griffith for this outstanding, what I like to call it, a documentary of the first order. I shows the truth when you put affrimative action creatures in charge of anything. There is one scene that is in the legislature filled with blacks that is hilarious, but when you think about it, it is sad. Please let us know what you think of this wonderful film. You will fill with pride and it will instill hope in you that things will change and whites will come to their senses. But when you watch the news on TV, or walk out in public, ride a bus, go to the post office, talk to an affrimative action store manager, or just be near a black school when they come rushing out onto the street and you will come back to reality. Please enjoy, and hope. Tell all parents to show this to their children to counteract the liberal nonesense that is being force fed to them in schools, the major media and hollywood. If any of you other posters have seen this masterpiece please jump in and give us your thoughts.

Imerica

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2007, 10:28:17 PM »
Allen-T, you will love 'Birth of a Nation' it tells the truth about what it was like during Reconstruction. When Woodrow Wilson saw the movie he was quoted as saying 'it is history written with lighting'. The newly formed association for the advancement of criminal people started in with pickets, rent a riot, you know, just like they do today. As a matter of fact some of the movie was taken out as being all too true, excuse me offensive. Just recently the self haters in hollywierd took back some kind of special award that was given to Griffith for this outstanding, what I like to call it, a documentary of the first order. I shows the truth when you put affrimative action creatures in charge of anything. There is one scene that is in the legislature filled with blacks that is hilarious, but when you think about it, it is sad. Please let us know what you think of this wonderful film. You will fill with pride and it will instill hope in you that things will change and whites will come to their senses. But when you watch the news on TV, or walk out in public, ride a bus, go to the post office, talk to an affrimative action store manager, or just be near a black school when they come rushing out onto the street and you will come back to reality. Please enjoy, and hope. Tell all parents to show this to their children to counteract the liberal nonesense that is being force fed to them in schools, the major media and hollywood. If any of you other posters have seen this masterpiece please jump in and give us your thoughts.
'Birth of A Nation' was that movie written, directed and starring the Ku Klux Klan! How, or better yet WHY is anyone here uplifting it as 'great cinema?' You all say that you're not racist but then you support a film made by people who were the originators of hating of everyone who isn't white (in the 19th, 20th Centuries ...and even now). That movie, when I saw it made me cry. Even THEN as a child I didn't realize how much hate existed in our own country. The "birth" of our country had NOTHING to do with the KKK at all. They just wanted a way to get a hold of the masses so that someone would join their 'gang'.

Allen-T

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2007, 11:18:44 PM »
Exactly genteelgentile!
Thank You -

???

Allen-T

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2007, 11:23:45 PM »
'Birth of A Nation' was that movie written, directed and starring the Ku Klux Klan! How, or better yet WHY is anyone here uplifting it as 'great cinema?' You all say that you're not racist but then you support a film made by people who were the originators of hating of everyone who isn't white (in the 19th, 20th Centuries ...and even now). That movie, when I saw it made me cry. Even THEN as a child I didn't realize how much hate existed in our own country. The "birth" of our country had NOTHING to do with the KKK at all. They just wanted a way to get a hold of the masses so that someone would join their 'gang'.

What the KKK was in it's original inception and what it became later is, as I have read, two different entities. One was a Pro-white militia, the other was an anti-black gang. Did you know it was common at one time to make postcards out of lynching photographs? I even saw a before and after set! 

Imerica

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2007, 02:35:17 AM »

What the KKK was in it's original inception and what it became later is, as I have read, two different entities. One was a Pro-white militia, the other was an anti-black gang. Did you know it was common at one time to make postcards out of lynching photographs? I even saw a before and after set! 
There are some people who believe that a military is a gang..depending on what side you're fighting for. I've heard of the post-card lyinching pictures and I'm still disgusted at the thought of that being so amusing that someone would slap a stamp on it and actually send it to someone else. "Greetings from the land of WHITE Power and 'Strange Fruit' Trees!" Oh, how joyous that time must have been. ::)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2007, 04:05:26 AM »
Well since I never owned a slave and nobody else that I know of owned a slave that means I guess we owe them nothing.

No no no...everybody knows EVERY Jew had some connection to SLAVERY. Just ask Fatman Sharpton, Calypso Louie or a white Muslim Nazi like Dr. Larry Leslie of U/South Florida...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2007, 05:55:37 AM »
Exactly genteelgentile!
Thank You -

???

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2007, 08:22:12 AM »
What member of the cast was in the KKk? The 'Birth of a Nation' showed exactly what was happening all over the south. It also is a mirror on today. Here in New York there were 6 shootings in harlem by blacks. Harlem is going under gentrification so the undesirables will move to your area. There, when you recieve you teaching degree you can help them learn about themselves, tell them that are just like king tut, they built everything, they invented civic government etc. By the way, just like the "Birth of a Nation" a black man killed a white woman (she was a slut self hater so I do not  really care about her and her bastard kids) who he knocked up. Now if a posse of white men got together to protect their old, women and children from this african don juan , I suppose this would offend you. What is strange is that if some of the members of this forum saw you getting mugged or worse, most of us would come to your aid. I remember stories of white women getting hit by a car in a black area and as she was lying on the ground the black onlookers stole everything she had. Do you remember the Central Park Jogger, a young white woman was jogging when a black hispanic pounced on her raped and beat her. While she was laying helpless on the ground, a group of black 'youths' came upon her and continued where the other tribal brother left off. They gang raped her will she was unconcious and pummelled her with everything but the kitchen sink. Would it be cultural insensitive if a group of whites put a stop to these 'negroes acting afro centricly'?. I am sure that there would be such an uproar today it would wake all the dead white women that were killed by black primitives. Hillary would have soiled her depends as she screamed of a horrible act of white men protecting a white woman from the amorous advances of underpriviledged black youth. Barbara Walters would have announced that this was a throw back to the time of reconstruction when white men banded togerther to protect their women, how disgusting. Katie Couric and the two admitted sluts, meredith and hoprah would have gotten their tiny little tities all tangled and twisted over this.Mike ( I'm not paying for that meatloaf) would have a special edition of 60 bull turd with civil rights leaders to denouce this atrocity commited by white men. I say that the time has come for this carnage to stop. As society makes more and more excuses for thes atrocities, more and more klan like groups will start sprouting up and I am affraid they will take the good people, such as you and your family, along with the bad. I really think that you believe in everything you say, that you try and raise your children in a righteous way, but you have been brainwashed like so many others, such as white liberals. Wake up! Things are getting worse, wait till the mexican gangs more into your area, you will beg for a klan to come to fight this invasion.