Author Topic: Insane Israeli judge sentences Jewish man to prison for importing weapons  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Maybe they'll now give the weapons to the "peace loving" Fatah terrorists

There wasn't even any evidence that he wanted to use them against Palestinians. 

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1181813084682&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

An American who lived in a West Bank settlement was sentenced to 2.5 years in prison on Wednesday after being convicted of trying to import weapons that police suspected he intended to use against PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

Forty-year-old Jeffrey Seth, formerly of North Carolina, was arrested last year after claiming a shipping container that contained a snipers' rifle, a crossbow, a bullet-making machine, gunpowder, cartridges, 1,200 bullets and other munitions, according to a court statement.

Seth was convicted earlier this year of illegally importing, possessing and planning to manufacture weapons.

Judge Bracha Bar Ziv of Haifa District Court said the prosecution failed to prove he planned to turn the weapons on Arabs, but rejected the defense's argument that he intended to donate the weapons to the IDF.

After immigrating to Israel in March 2006, Seth moved to Tapuah in the West Bank.

Shortly after he was indicted last year, an interviewer asked him if he ever thought of using the rifle on PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis. "Well, I can't say that the thought didn't cross my mind, every time you see a suicide attack," he told Israel Radio.

Seth was arrested at the Haifa port after authorities there alerted police to their suspicions that weapons were in the container.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 02:50:48 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What a sick joke. This is like when the Israeli Supreme Court sentenced the father of tiny Shalhevet Pass to two years in prison for possessing a tiny quantity of explosive and when Dubya's JAG goons seek the death penalty against soldiers who actually shot back at insurgents instead of letting themselves be killed.  >:(

(As I recall, the Israeli government agreed to stop pursuing Shalhevet's murderers as part of the deal that "ended" the intifada in the summer of 05, but I could be mistaken. Maybe you could help me with the details?)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
How dare he wanna defend himself and his community against muslim nazi terrorists... Heck, the Israeli gov't won't defend pioneers so what are they supposed to do, die? I'm sure the Israeli left would love that.

The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And people wonder why Israel doesn't stick up for Jonathan Pollard? The reason is obvious. Israel's establishment supports keeping Pollard on death row.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
He still has a lot of bills to pay, he needs money for his lawyers. People can contribute by making checks out to Mishalot Yisrael PO BOX 6592 Jerusalem, Israel. Rite that they are for this case. People who also want to contribute to a good cause can contribute to Klavim lehaganat Yisrael, at the same address. They are a group of dedicated Jews who rasie dogs that defend Jews, and they give them to settlements, or the army, to catch arab terrorists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Do any of you guys have familiarity with this organization?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
He still has a lot of bills to pay, he needs money for his lawyers. People can contribute by making checks out to Mishalot Yisrael PO BOX 6592 Jerusalem, Israel. Rite that they are for this case. People who also want to contribute to a good cause can contribute to Klavim lehaganat Yisrael, at the same address. They are a group of dedicated Jews who rasie dogs that defend Jews, and they give them to settlements, or the army, to catch arab terrorists.

I've heard of them.  One of the dogs saved a few soldiers lives recently when he located a terrorist that was waiting to kill some soldiers, the dog gave his life for them.  I've also seen an organization I'm not sure if it's the same one, but they were transporting the dogs to use them for protecting agricultural settlements in the North so Ayrabs don't steal all of the produce.  I was thinking about volunteering for a group like this, but unfortunately I won't be in Israel long enough to do so.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

I've heard of them.  One of the dogs saved a few soldiers lives recently when he located a terrorist that was waiting to kill some soldiers, the dog gave his life for them.  I've also seen an organization I'm not sure if it's the same one, but they were transporting the dogs to use them for protecting agricultural settlements in the North so Ayrabs don't steal all of the produce.  I was thinking about volunteering for a group like this, but unfortunately I won't be in Israel long enough to do so.
Any1 who would like to train with the dogs can email [email protected] for more info.

raiseyourfist

An israeli should be able to attain weapons to defend himself/herself against problems that might arise and is entitled to feel safe....

newman

Israel is insane! I'm going to start a thread about keeping dosiers on jewish traitors ( the entire Israeli government for example) who commit treason against the jewish people. If we get a Kahanist Government in Israel we should have the information ready so these kapos can be tried and disposed of.