Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:11:02 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:21:37 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: New York Jew charged with anti-Semitic crimes
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 10:25:44 AM »
Dov Hikind is a useless, good-for-nothing tool.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 11:44:21 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=253993

New York police charged David Haddad, a 56-year old Jewish New York resident, of perpetrating a slew of anti-Semitic acts in recent weeks, The New York Times reported Monday.

According to police, Haddad knew all of the victims, and was related to at least two of them.

The acts, which include harassing phone calls using anti-Semitic language and painting of swastikas on apartment, are part of an apparent trend of anti-Semitic incidents not motivated by Jew hatred. Vandalism in Jewish neighborhoods late last year, for example, now appears to be connected to an insurance fraud cover-up.

The Times quoted local Assemblyman Dov Hikind as saying, “At the end of the day, I would obviously rather have a situation where there are other reasons behind the threats than pure anti-Semitism.”

anti-Semitic incidents not motivated by Jew hatred

That sentence makes a lot of sense.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 01:02:39 PM »
I understand that there are hate crimes out there...but what is the punishment for self hating hate crimes?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 02:08:18 PM »
This is nothing. What about the auto anti-Semitic crimes committed by the likes of Kissinger, Rahm Emanuel, Richard F**k, etc.?