Author Topic: Ginsburg: Don't look to United States Constitution as a model for Egyptian Const  (Read 353 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yeah

South Africa has a constitution that guarantees equality and freedom for all:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
She said one thing in that video that I agree with. That's that unless the Egyptian people really want a democratic style government, and have a culture of freedom, that the best written constitution will fail them. I think she said this knowingly in the context of the fact that Egyptian people of today are not generally that kind of people who will be capable of maintaining any kind of real freedom.

I do think it's disgusting that she hates the US Constitution because it's 'old'.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
About the only reason I don't wish to see Ginsburg croak is the fact that if she does our shvartza President will then have the ability to appoint a new more energetic judge to the court... The sad part of the picture is the fact that even half dead with cancers that would have finished most people of long ago she is still on the job doing her evil bidding... The only constitution evil liberals like her want is one that can be churned up at every whim to accommodate every stupidity that comes along... The fact that she can even point to a situation like South Africa as an example shows what sort of situation she feels people should live under... Sadly she did say one thing that made a great deal of sense and that is the fact that a constitution could be as good as gold but it's only as good as the people it governs... Even here in America with our changing demographic the constitution is no longer as rock solid as it was 40 or 50 years ago.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years