Author Topic: Ehud Barak's record  (Read 4147 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Ehud Barak's record
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:14:09 AM »
I invited someone to the forum who is Jewish and wants to learn more about all the topics that are discussed on this forum. 

He thinks that Ehud Barak is one of the best military leaders in Israel's history and is joyed by him being the equivalent of a defense secretary.  Without being hateful, lets debate in this thread about Barak. 

Respond to this thread when you have a chance so then he'll be able to see other views about Barak. 

He disagrees with Barak's actions in 2000 at Camp David and also knows that Barak should never have allowed Hezbollah to get a safe-haven in Lebanon. 

The main focus of this discussion should first be of Barak's military record.

I don't know much about Barak's military record so whoever else knows should respond.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ehud Barak's record
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »
The only thing that I know about Ehud Barak was that he was involved in killing some pal terrorists in 1973 or 1972 as a result of Black September's massacre of Israeli athletes in Munich's olympics. He dressed as a woman.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 01:29:32 PM »
Ehud Barack is a wimpy piece of excrement who cozied up to the AIDS infected monster and offered to give away Jerusalem for a hudna. He along with the Mcdonalds eating president tried to dismember the entire state of Israel in 2000. He is drek.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »
Gayhud Barcock's military record is completely falsified. In fact, the pansy refused to allow an Israeli soldier badly wounded in one of his disastrously-conducted training exercises because it would reflect badly on him. (The soldier bled to death, which of course didn't reflect badly on him. :P)

>:( >:( >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 08:28:49 PM »
What about Rabin's military record?  I've previously read some articles in Jewish newspapers claiming that he was one of the best military leaders in Israel's history, if not the best. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »
What about Rabin's military record?  I've previously read some articles in Jewish newspapers claiming that he was one of the best military leaders in Israel's history, if not the best. 

i would take it that once a person kills another person for whatever cause it is, he later on wants to lay down the arms and become a dove. this is a theory of what I think of some of Israel's military heros who eventually went on to become prime ministers and kissed arab butts.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »
thet is mass of [censored], at the six-days war he collapsed and didnt commend the army.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 08:38:04 PM »
thet is mass of excrement, at the six-days war he collapsed and didnt commend the army.

You mean he commanded the army to do nothing?  I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to say.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 08:42:21 PM »
thet is mass of excrement, at the six-days war he collapsed and didnt commend the army.

You mean he commanded the army to do nothing?  I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to say.
no..he didnt actually commended the army...he collapsed on they befor the war.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 09:02:00 PM »

no..he didnt actually commended the army...he collapsed on they befor the war.

Please elaborate if possible.  Did anyone lead Israel's army?  Why do people give Rabin so much credit?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 09:10:05 PM »
Ezer Weizman lead the israeli army.
they gave him so much cradit because he did a lot anti jewish thing and he was the most famous left wing extreames thet was prime minister.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 09:55:49 PM »
Lets not get too excited here about this Barak thing. He won the labor primaries which is no big deal. You can expect that to happen and it says nothing of the general publics' approval of this traitor. I doubt after the way Kadima and Labor lost the war last summer and got Jews killed for nothing, would the Israelis vote in one of these dogs for Prime Minister. Even Chaim said that he thinks Likud will win.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 09:58:31 PM »
Ezer Weizman lead the israeli army.
they gave him so much cradit because he did a lot anti jewish thing and he was the most famous left wing extreames thet was prime minister.

I never hear of Ezer Weizman and don't know much about him.   Inform the forum about him. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 11:49:51 PM »
I don't think Ezer Weitzman was a right winger. I know little about him though.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 11:57:16 PM »
I don't think Ezer Weitzman was a right winger. I know little about him though.
You're right, he wasn't. No mainstream Israeli leader has ever been a rightist.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 12:18:08 AM »
bottom line...Ehud Barak is a disaster for Israel for what she is currently facing...

newman

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 12:39:44 AM »
Anyone who attempts to give 1 inch of Eretz Yisroel away should be put to death!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 12:49:21 AM »
Anyone who attempts to give 1 inch of Eretz Yisroel away should be put to death!

too easy a punishment... They should be placed on house arrest on the very land that they surrendered..So Arik Sharon has a choice of living in Gush Katif next to Hamas or Southern Lebanon next to Hezballah.

For Ehud Barak since we got lucky that nothing happened, he would live in East Jerusalem or ramallah.

and bibi netanyoyo in the arab section of hebron.