Author Topic: Horrifying pictures from the German death camps of the Nazi holocaust - video  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

As usual, two new videos on the same topic - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. In English:

2. In Hebrew:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Those kinds of images give me nightmares (when I'm under stress, I already tend to have vivid nightmares) so I probably won't watch the videos because I've seen those images before and they are very disturbing and make me feel nauseated and sad and angry all at the same time.

I agree that it's important to get the message out there about just how evil Nazis were, and how important it is to prevent something like that from happening now or in the future.

I get worried sometimes about this seeing how hated anyone who believes in the Bible or Biblical values at all is. Whether we are Jews or Christians we are HATED by the mainstream media and by many militant atheists and liberals.

I can even see a time when radical environmentalists/liberals/neocommunists might decide that for the 'good of the planet' that people with certain philosophies (like belief in the Bible, or just conservative principles in general) should be exterminated. I believe some of them have already made statements like that, but it just takes time for their fringe opinions to get mainstreamed. Remember that gay so-called marriage used to be an extreme fringe topic too and now the establishment says you're not a good person at all if you don't agree with that perversion and support it, and that's not even good enough, you have to accept it as completely normal or you're a "hater" and a "bigot".

Obama Care is a way to LIMIT access to health care, to the disabled, elderly, and terminally ill for reasons of "cost control". Babies who show any signs through prenatal testing of having a birth defect are now encouraged to be aborted, and in time for the same reason, for cost control, it may become mandatory.

One very popular video I made and posted on Zootube discusses the fact that in one version of Obama care, there was discussed the use of a "Class II implantable device" used to hold patient records and data. Many people reading this conclude (reasonably) that this must be a microchip/RFID technology. It reminds me of how the Nazis used IBM early technology to sort information on people. Instead of tattooing numbers on people, the next Holocaust will use RFID technology and scanners to keep track of its victims.

Let's hope we can prevent that Holocaust instead!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I can people say this is a hoax when there is real footage of this.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I can people say this is a hoax when there is real footage of this.

Hatred blinds them to reality.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hatred blinds them to reality.

I think there is hatred together with the blind believe in sick ideologies. Althrough I think all of them know exactly what happend. The deny is only a very evil tactic.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
I think many who deny it are actually crazy. That is what the conspiratorial mindset is. Sadly, the Holocaust itself was caused by the conspiratorial mindset.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
RUBYSTARS,  Iam exactly the same as you. :'(