Author Topic: 4 videos on Jewish girls going with Muslim Nazis - the first video is in English  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on all four videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. American Jewish woman converts to Islam - yimach shma vezichra shem reshaim yirkav (this video is in English although it starts with my 30 second introduction in Hebrew)

2. The Valley of Death - a true story of a Jewish girl rescued from an Arab who kidnapped her, raped her, beat her and held her hostage for years

3. Here is how Arabs hunt Jewish girls

4. A Jewish girl who had a relationship with an Arab and was a victim of terrible violence

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 I gave them all an up ,but truth be told i'm sick of and tired of these European or Israeli women who get involved with qurananimals and then complain.They have enough stories about getting involved with the qurananimal and don't heed warnings.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I gave them all an up ,but truth be told i'm sick of and tired of these European or Israeli women who get involved with qurananimals and then complain.They have enough stories about getting involved with the qurananimal and don't heed warnings.

In most cases they do not know better. The obligation is on the parents and society as well. The parents first of all should educate them properly, spend quality time with their children instead of wasting time on things like t.v. and other "entertainment". This is also (partly) why G-D gave the Jewish nation Shabbath. No t.v., no internet, sit, talk spend quality time together. 
 Also on society and the media. The media making and promoting "movies" (in reality propaganda) shouldn't have things that promote arabs and make them look good. Over time, especially with the young it feeds into their psyche and things like this happens. And lastly THEY MUST GO !
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In most cases they do not know better. The obligation is on the parents and society as well. The parents first of all should educate them properly, spend quality time with their children instead of wasting time on things like t.v. and other "entertainment". This is also (partly) why G-D gave the Jewish nation Shabbath. No t.v., no internet, sit, talk spend quality time together. 
 Also on society and the media. The media making and promoting "movies" (in reality propaganda) shouldn't have things that promote arabs and make them look good. Over time, especially with the young it feeds into their psyche and things like this happens. And lastly THEY MUST GO !
And lastly THEY MUST GO !
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Aha so thats how you spell that other curse. Good stuff
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf