Author Topic: Possibly funniest [censored] name ever  (Read 18147 times)

newman

Re: Possibly funniest schvartza name ever
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 09:39:48 AM »
Is Nikko the little girl or one of the teens?
Nayomi is my 2 year old ...Nikko is my 10 year old. :)
Where did I get teens from? you're not old enough come to think of it. :)

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 12:23:21 PM »
Is Nikko the little girl or one of the teens?
Nayomi is my 2 year old ...Nikko is my 10 year old. :)
Where did I get teens from? you're not old enough come to think of it. :)
Oh, I have 2 teens...my stepdaughters are 15 and 16. My husband was 18 when they were born. Our biological children are 12, 10 and 2. All girls.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
Nyquila has officially replaced Shaniqua as my stereotype name for any female shvartza on any posts here (don't worry Erica - I won't call you Nyquila).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 04:45:19 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 03:22:05 PM »
And we must also appreciate Nyquila's orange sister, Dayquila. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »
Yeah, I was thinking about that.  I thought it was Nyquila's cousin, but sister works too.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Imerica

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 04:43:52 PM »
Nyquila has officially replaced Shaniqua as my steotype name for any female shvartza on any posts here (don't worry Erica - I won't call you Nyquila).
Refreshing to know... thanks. :)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 04:47:15 PM »
You're welcome.  I wonder if Nyquila is related to... BRAZILIA!...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 11:04:41 PM »
Yeah, I was thinking about that.  I thought it was Nyquila's cousin, but sister works too.

How about Chinchilla, Chaquitta, Foodstampillia and BRAZILLLLLLLLLLLLLIA MMHMMMM
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »

She is related to Ebonixilia
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2007, 01:04:13 AM »

How about Chinchilla, Chaquitta, Foodstampillia and BRAZILLLLLLLLLLLLLIA MMHMMMM
Leave Chiquitta out of this. One of my  stepdaughters name is Chickita. She's a beautiful, smart and wonderfully talented young lady who has a great life ahead of her.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2007, 01:43:25 AM »
Like the banana? Don't get mad, that's too obvious... ;)
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Imerica

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2007, 02:04:20 AM »
Like the banana? Don't get mad, that's too obvious... ;)
That's Chiquita.. Prounounced the same way though. People have called her "Chickita banana", or "chicken-kita." (no reference to fried chicken folks).  She doesn't like it very much.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 02:06:15 AM by Imerica »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 08:12:30 AM »

Leave Chiquitta out of this. One of my  stepdaughters name is Chickita. She's a beautiful, smart and wonderfully talented young lady who has a great life ahead of her.
Imerica, correct me if I am wrong but when you pronounce your stepdaughters name the is Ch  pronounced with more of a Sh sound like Shakita?  Not that it matters but for me that would definitely be better. I can understand the fact that people give their children names they feel have importance to them but honestly if the name is pronounced like the name of the banana company isn't that setting the child up for unnecessary abuse? I am always amazed by some if the names black folks come up with for their children. I have  an aunt that worked in a hospital some years back in records and she would often speak of the more remarkable names she came across. All kidding aside are names like that  just made up or is their some basis to it regarding  black heritage?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 08:39:58 AM »
I know for a fact the there are all kinds of agencies out there that are setting up white businesses and real estate companies by sending in resumes with these 'african' sounding names and keeping a record of what companies contact these nutty name people back for an interview. They are doing the same for people who are renting an apartment. So if you are planning to hire a new person and a reusme with the name La,Qua (yes with the comma, I had to work with a black girl that had that name) you better watch cause you may be getting set up to be dragged into court on some kind of civil rights charge.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2007, 10:14:16 AM »
Tell that SHAQUEENA ;D she fo'ga'  er  Foo StamS !!!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2007, 01:31:55 PM »
Then there is Michael Jackson's sistah...

LaToilet Jackson

Imerica

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2007, 01:52:55 PM »

Imerica, correct me if I am wrong but when you pronounce your stepdaughters name the is Ch  pronounced with more of a Sh sound like Shakita?  Not that it matters but for me that would definitely be better. I can understand the fact that people give their children names they feel have importance to them but honestly if the name is pronounced like the name of the banana company isn't that setting the child up for unnecessary abuse? I am always amazed by some if the names black folks come up with for their children. I have  an aunt that worked in a hospital some years back in records and she would often speak of the more remarkable names she came across. All kidding aside are names like that  just made up or is their some basis to it regarding  black heritage?
No its CH as in CHild. Some black names are made up, some have sentimental value, and some aren't made up.

I look at the fact  that Condoleeza Rice is the Secretary of State in the WHite House right now. Her name didn't hender her one bit. Chickita, my stepdaughter wants to be a nurse when she's older, and she's also good at other things. She's 15 and WAY past all of the names she use to be called while growing up. She has one hell of a backbone. Her name is a bastardization of 'Chiquita' which in Spanish means, 'little girl'. Not "Banana". Instead of her mom adding the 'qu' she put 'ck' in its place.

Imerica

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2007, 01:55:05 PM »
I know for a fact the there are all kinds of agencies out there that are setting up white businesses and real estate companies by sending in resumes with these 'african' sounding names and keeping a record of what companies contact these nutty name people back for an interview. They are doing the same for people who are renting an apartment. So if you are planning to hire a new person and a reusme with the name La,Qua (yes with the comma, I had to work with a black girl that had that name) you better watch cause you may be getting set up to be dragged into court on some kind of civil rights charge.
So I guess it would benefit that person to hire them or not hire them based on their level of expertise. Judging people by names is crazy. There are a lot of people who would balk at the sight of a name like Chaim (because of the pronounciation problem). Would it be fair to judge him because his name is different?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2007, 01:56:53 PM »
Chickita, my stepdaughter wants to be a nurse when she's older, and she's also good at other things. She's 15 and WAY past all of the names she use to be called while growing up. She has one hell of a backbone. Her name is a bastardization of 'Chiquita' which in Spanish means, 'little girl'. Not "Banana". Instead of her mom adding the 'qu' she put 'ck' in its place.

For a second there, I thought that Chickita (Cyrillic: Хицкита) was a Slavic name.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Allen-T

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2007, 02:03:51 PM »
Chickita, my stepdaughter wants to be a nurse when she's older, and she's also good at other things. She's 15 and WAY past all of the names she use to be called while growing up. She has one hell of a backbone. Her name is a bastardization of 'Chiquita' which in Spanish means, 'little girl'. Not "Banana". Instead of her mom adding the 'qu' she put 'ck' in its place.

For a second there, I thought that Chickita (Cyrillic: Хицкита) was a Slavic name.

Hail baby, please, I'm an honorary member of a Slavic nation! There are no Chickitas! I met a Eskimo lesbian once named Chick-eater though ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2007, 02:05:51 PM »

How about Malt Liquorita? Hmm wait that be more of Mexico

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2007, 09:17:02 PM »
;D
Allen-T for Vice President!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2007, 09:19:10 PM »

She is related to Ebonixilia
;D
you guys have me LOL
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2007, 03:14:21 AM »

LaToilet Jackson

LOL!

This thread keeps making me laugh.

I didn't know there are actually blacks named Chiquita. Is that supposed to be Spanish or something because the bananas come from South America. Or is the banana name supposed to laugh at stereotypical Southern sounding names like Aunt Jemima or Caribbean black names?

Chiquita means "little girl" in spanish...it has nothing to do with Bananas...unless we're using the lable on the Chiquita Banana as dictionary text now. ::)

Aunt Jemima was an actual woman.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2007, 03:20:30 AM »

LaToilet Jackson

LOL!

This thread keeps making me laugh.

I didn't know there are actually blacks named Chiquita. Is that supposed to be Spanish or something because the bananas come from South America. Or is the banana name supposed to laugh at stereotypical Southern sounding names like Aunt Jemima or Caribbean black names?

Chiquita means "little girl" in spanish...it has nothing to do with Bananas...unless we're using the lable on the Chiquita Banana as dictionary text now. ::)

Aunt Jemima was an actual woman.
Really?  Is she Brazilia's momma?