Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: February 26, 2012, 02:32:00 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:40:52 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Video of Muslims stoning Jewish cars in Israel, IDF could care less
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 05:14:19 PM »
Why don't the Jews in Israel have a passenger with a machine gun? Just make a few phone calls where the subhumans are, collect the video tapes and nobody has to know.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 05:29:21 PM »
Pathetic- that the Israeli government won't protect it's Jewish citizens from these atacks.   What's the point of having an Israel.  Might as well live anywhere else.  Nothing is worse than this.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 05:31:28 PM »
If I was Israeli DEFENSE force, I guarantee I'd protect Israel better than some of the slackers in that army.
Am Israel Chai

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
We  might as well be in Europe in the 1930s if Jew hating scum can attack us with impunity and we cannot defend ourselves.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 06:19:11 PM »
If I was Israeli DEFENSE force, I guarantee I'd protect Israel better than some of the slackers in that army.
Am Israel Chai

Its not the "slackers" fault. Its the system and the rules of engagement that are at fault. If the Arabs knew they would be run over or shot for such things their would be a lot less of these morons/terrorists doing these despicable/evil things.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »
The problem isn't the Ishmael Defense Forces, it's the secular and brainwashed majority of Israel that supports this treason.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 08:06:29 PM »
The problem isn't the Ishmael Defense Forces, it's the secular and brainwashed majority of Israel that supports this treason.

They don't. Its not the people its the system and government and the one's who are in charge (more soo behind the scenes) and the fear of what the gentiles will say. Talk to the regular people on the street you get a different feeling.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 08:08:25 PM »
Actually, the IDF couldn't care less.

On the note about machine guns, the israeli courts would put you away for a very long time.  Why should a good Jew go to jail over this?  Only a rare Jewish hero would do something like that and do a true mesirat nefesh, but children need fathers, so I would hope it would be a single man and that kahanists could free him from jail before too long (kahanists would have to take power for that to happen).

More realistically, I'm surprised this woman didn't accidentally lose control of her car and run over several of these cretins before regaining control and swerving back onto the road.  She must be a very skilled driver.
I think you catch my drift.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:48:34 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 10:24:59 PM »
They don't. Its not the people its the system and government and the one's who are in charge (more soo behind the scenes) and the fear of what the gentiles will say. Talk to the regular people on the street you get a different feeling.
Average Israelis are afraid of the so-called "fanatical settlers" similar to how average Americans fear/hate the "religious right". Look at how the government/media was able to bamboozle the public into hating the Charedim a couple months back because of the alleged incident that took place involving those unhalachically-dressed "Modern Orthodox" children, for instance, or the Jewish patriots who rightfully owned the Peace House and those who supported them.

--62% of Israelis supported the Gaza ethnic cleansing in 2005
--65% of Israelis supported the freeing of butcher Samir Kuntar and 200 other Lebanese terrorists in 2008
--79% of Israelis supported freeing 1,000 mass murderers to get the leftist saboteur Gilad Shalit back

I could go on and on. Or, maybe they aren't genuine leftists, but because they have no faith in G-d they are mortally afraid of "what the world thinks" so they are willing to stab their brothers and sisters in the back in order to prove how "fair" and "impartial" they are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 01:46:06 AM »
Average Israelis are afraid of the so-called "fanatical settlers" similar to how average Americans fear/hate the "religious right". 

I think you are using too strict of a parallel between what happens in America with what happens in Israel, and you are equating apples with oranges here.  These are two very different places with different populations.  Not everything can be universalized.  Most Israelis agree with the goals of settlers, even the most "fanatic" settlers.    I would say probably most Israelis think the settlers (and especially the "fanatic" ones) are unrealistic or impractical, even though they sympathize with them.   (Afterall, we HAVE to do things in such and such way, we HAVE to please America, bla bla bla etc - all the erroneous arguments I hear from Israelis on facebook and in Israel). 

The American left and general public looks very differently at the right or religious right.   They mostly do not agree with their goals and have completely different ones.

Look at how the government/media was able to bamboozle the public into hating the Charedim a couple months back because of the alleged incident that took place involving those unhalachically-dressed "Modern Orthodox" children, 

Not on the point about the media - I'm just wondering -
Who was "unhalachically-dressed?"   Review the video tapes, the children are dressed according to halacha (btw, the stringent dress code we adults adhere to is not even required by halacha for kids below a certain age.  Nonetheless, these kids still are dressed in accordance with those laws that apply to adults!)    It seems some people want to make up their own halacha.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:59:35 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 01:58:39 AM »

Indeed.

All of the talk in Israel (and the media talks this up a great deal) about a minority asserting its will upon the majority, is actually a game of smoke and mirrors.    The media talks of this subject in order to cause the public to fear and hate the haredim.   But the fact is that the minority imposing its will upon the majority is exactly what the ruling elites themselves are doing, and these far left extremists are the deadly minority that is ignoring and betraying the will of the majority.   One of the reasons they call such attention to haredim and try to paint them in this light is projection of their own behavior onto haredim and to try to steer the attention away from what they themselves are doing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »
I don't have much time right now to respond to this but didn't Ron post videos proving that women/girls were deliberately walking by the Charedim dressed improperly in order to provoke them?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 12:39:18 PM »
I don't have much time right now to respond to this but didn't Ron post videos proving that women/girls were deliberately walking by the Charedim dressed improperly in order to provoke them?

If I remember that was a different incident, after the original incident of the men who threw things at young schoolgirls who were properly dressed according to halacha {but not according to their strict interpretation}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 02:49:30 PM »
If I remember that was a different incident, after the original incident of the men who threw things at young schoolgirls who were properly dressed according to halacha {but not according to their strict interpretation}.

What are you talking about? They were fully dressed. The whole "issue" of immodesty was an affront to cover up for the real issue- which was that they (those mitapshim) don't want Dati-Leumi people in their part of town because they view them as hilonim.
 Even with "territory wars" it is purely disgusting for them to take it out on young girls screaming at them "shiksa" and "prutsa", I don't understand why anyone would defend them in any way.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 02:52:03 PM »

No I posted the video's. And someone walking by leaving their school to go home is not "deliberately walking by", in fact if they were true Haredim why were/are they on the street trying to protest, let them be proper Haredim and go learn in the Yeshivot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »
What are you talking about? They were fully dressed. The whole "issue" of immodesty was an affront to cover up for the real issue- which was that they (those mitapshim) don't want Dati-Leumi people in their part of town because they view them as hilonim.
 Even with "territory wars" it is purely disgusting for them to take it out on young girls screaming at them "shiksa" and "prutsa", I don't understand why anyone would defend them in any way.

I did not defend them. I also was not aware of what you are suggesting. Where did you learn this?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »
I did not defend them. I also was not aware of what you are suggesting. Where did you learn this?

Looking at the situation I came to that conclusion, then I heard it as well (not posted on the internet, but said by Rabbi Slifkin who lives there) who  said the same thing as well.
  If anyone looks at the girls dress (which is retarded to begin with) if their skirts would be longer it would touch the floor and they would slipp. What do you want them to wear burkas? (sorry jerkas like some of the "modest" ones do).
  + they didn't want a boys school in what they view as "their territory" as well which happened wayy before this (but wasn't/isn't reported and few know). And the territory is not "theirs". They recently moved in and started imposing on the rest of the city- secular, religious (Dati-Leumi) and Haredim as well who lived together normally.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
The Modern Orthodox girl that the Haredi spit on in the one incident WAS dressed according to Halacha, just not the Haredi standard, and the Haredi was wrong to do what he did.  However, the media blew this out of proportion to make it look like religious Jews are constantly attacking seculars when the reality is there are many more attacks from seculars on religious Jews.

True but the last part is not what we need. And its precisely what the "sitra ahra" wants. Why cant we call criminals what they are- criminals. Don't need all these splits within the Jewish nation- Sefardi vs. Askenasi, Haredi vs. Hiloni, etc. etc. etc. Their are things that are right, correct and just and their are things that are wrong, incorrect and evil. Lets call it like it is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 06:20:48 PM »

Orot children did no such thing.  Get your facts straight.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 06:24:33 PM »
The Modern Orthodox girl that the Haredi spit on in the one incident WAS dressed according to Halacha, just not the Haredi standard, and the Haredi was wrong to do what he did.  However, the media blew this out of proportion to make it look like religious Jews are constantly attacking seculars when the reality is there are many more attacks from seculars on religious Jews.

First of all they are screaming shiksa at all the little girls coming out of that school, and it was going on on a regular basis.  Secondly the little girls were tzniut according to any definition.  Are you going to tell me that only black colored clothing fits some "haredi standard" but blue clothing does not?  That is nonsense.  The haredi standard of modest clothing is what the halacha says and the girls going to orot banot fit that (even tho kids aren't obligated!)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 06:51:12 PM »
Anyway (don't know how this topic got diverted again to this), these criminals also did things against other Haredim including the Ger Rebbe and his family in the past. The Gur Hassidim took care of them and this didn't get blown to this non-sense of supposedly Haredim vs. Hilonim. And some here shouldn't make it seem that way because you are only siding with the wrong party and causing the problem and label as well unto yourselves.  And you do realize that you are aligning with and defending the "nuteri Karta" and those who are like them.
 (This video is propaganda against Ger, but one can see what they did in retaliation to them.)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 06:58:45 PM »
I am disappointed that the Dati-Leumi residents didn't do similar things against those screaming at their daughters. Seriously how can a man hear his daughter taunted and the reaction being to just call the cops? They should have thrown stones at them and make them shut the _____  ^.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 03:53:41 AM »
I just said she was halachically dressed.  Haredim have a stricter standard than Dati Leumi, but Dati Leumi are within Halacha.

So what "haredi standard" do the girls of that school not meet?

The fact is that the claims about modesty are a lie and its a cover for the politicial agenda of some nature karta types who simply want to dominate the neighborhood and want the school and the other Jews out.  So you will not be able to answer the above question because they wear the same type of clothing as haredi girls.  Its not about clothing.