Author Topic: Romney's Temple gives to Hamas and Hezbollah?  (Read 441 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Romney's Temple gives to Hamas and Hezbollah?
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:35:44 AM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/47664/im-voting-for-rick-santorum-in-tomorrows-michigan-primary/#more-47664 

I’m Voting for Rick Santorum in Tomorrow’s Michigan Primary

By Debbie Schlussel

I’ve received many inquiries, especially from Michigan-based readers and friends, asking for whom I’m voting in tomorrow’s Michigan Republican Presidential Primary.  I make no secret that I will be voting for Rick Santorum.  I’m voting for him because he is the most viable conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.  As we all know, Mitt happens.  But I don’t want Mitt to happen to be my only viable option against Barack Hussein Obama in November.

mitthappens.jpg

As I’ve written many times before on this site, I wasn’t that excited about any of the candidates running.  I was initially planning to vote for Michele Bachmann, who I thought was head and shoulders above the others.  But her campaign quickly fizzled.  Then, I was planning to hold my nose and vote for Newt Gingrich when he surged because I felt he was the best choice left, if not such a great choice at that. And he’d have kicked Barack Obama’s butt in any debate.  But Gingrich’s surge also fizzled, and now Santorum has surged.  If Gingrich was still surging, he’d get my vote. And I’ll admit that I was bothered that, when asked in an ABC debate whether or not he agreed with Newt Gingrich that the Palestinians are an invented “people,” he sided with Mitt Romney’s attack on Gingrich for this and refused to agree.  But, on Israel, foreign policy, domestic policy, and everything else, his voting record has been very good.  He’s a down-the-line conservative I can live with and trust to do the right thing.  I can’t say that about Mitt Romney.  And, unlike Romney, he doesn’t send millions to a church that then sends those millions to the largest HAMAS/Al-Qaeda charity . . . and then refuse to answer press questions about it, as Romney did and continues to do.  The Dodge might have been made in Detroit, but we don’t like dodgers.  Those are in L.A., and they can keep ‘em. Ditto for Romneycare, statism at its worst that was copied by Obamacare

If Romney is the nominee, I will probably vote for him, but hate myself for it.  I will NEVER ever vote for Ron HAMAS Paul. He made a special appearance with the Muslims in Dearbornistan, today. Most of them are voting for him, and he was endorsed by the Hezbollah-funded Arab American News. Gee, I wonder why.

Whoever wins here tomorrow night, it will be good for bragging rights and fundraising.  But, as for delegates, we have proportional representation.  And since it will be close, both sides will get almost as many delegates.  I don’t predict Gingrich or Paul will be much of a factor at all.  And I think Santorum will be the winner tomorrow night, a huge embarrassment for Romney.  Still, this “favorite son” stuff is BS.  Most people of voting age in Michigan today don’t even remember when his father was Governor and we don’t  really see him as one of us.  Few with the Romney last name who actually live in Michigan win anything when they run for office or even get the Republican nomination.  Otherwise his brother, Scott Romney, would have been attorney general.  But, despite running for the job, he wasn’t chosen and barely made it out of the starting gate.

The most famous and successful “Romney” that once lived and ran for office here was Ronna Romney, a gold-digging sleazebag slut, who married and divorced Scott Romney . . .  and several other husbands.  A number of stupid moderate Michigan Republicans elected her as Republican National Committeewoman because the garish, aging bleach blonde walked around in a lot of tight shirts.  And, perhaps, some liked her late night drunken anti-Semitic comments at the bar at Michigan Republican conventions.

But I don’t expect Mitt Romney to reach her “success” here.

Most annoying to me is the non-stop phone calls I’ve been getting from the Romney campaign.  They’ve been calling me four times an hour–NO exaggeration.  My voice mail keeps filling up with the same anti-Santorum recorded voice-mail.   Enough already.  My entire Jewish Sabbath, the phone rang non-stop from the Romney campaign.  I don’t answer the phone on the Sabbath, but again, my voice mail was clogged with his crap and I didn’t get a minute’s rest.  Can’t wait ’til that’s over.  I wish he would send those calls to his “NASCAR Team owner friends” and his wife in her “two Cadillacs.”  I have no use for it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Romney's Temple gives to Hamas and Hezbollah?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:41 PM »
Hope he remains No:2 in GOP.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.