Author Topic: Check out Kid DYN-O-MITE!!  (Read 2372 times)

newman

Check out Kid DYN-O-MITE!!
« on: June 22, 2007, 10:48:59 AM »
Check out these op' ed' pieces by Jimmy (JJ) walker. He's a conservative!

http://www.dynomitejj.com/views.asp

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Check out Kid DYN-O-MITE!!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 11:38:31 AM »
Dyn-O-Mite!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 11:50:36 AM »
I must have been a sick puppie. In the 70s, other kids wanted to live with the Brady Bunch. I wanted to move into the projects with the Evans family.......NOT  mmm hmmm........DYN-O-MITE!!!!! :laugh:

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 03:13:56 PM »
I must have been a sick puppie. In the 70s, other kids wanted to live with the Brady Bunch. I wanted to move into the projects with the Evans family.......NOT  mmm hmmm........DYN-O-MITE!!!!! :laugh:

As much as I enjoyed the show, I can't say I wanted to live with them. I did have the hots for Thelma,though ;)

newman

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 03:33:21 PM »

As much as I enjoyed the show, I can't say I wanted to live with them. I did have the hots for Thelma,though ;)

You like the dusky women, eh Big Al? ;) I thought willona was a hot thing :laugh:

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 03:44:45 PM »

You like the dusky women, eh Big Al? ;) I thought willona was a hot thing :laugh:

There are some attractive black women. Not many, but some.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 04:34:16 PM »
I'm am surprised no one in here knew JJ Walker was a conservative. I knew that before the JTF forum was around.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »
I had no idea what his political views were.  What can I say - I was surprised!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 05:03:12 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 05:01:59 PM »
I'm am surprised no one in here knew JJ Walker was a conservative. I knew that before the JTF forum was around.

It's normal to assume actors are liberal, peacenik,victim culture twits.... but I was wrong