Author Topic: Ed Koch states that Obama will have an "overwhelming victory" in November  (Read 685 times)

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
2/29/2012 9:00 p.m.

I was just listened to Zev Brenner interview Ed Koch, yimach shmo, I mean, yimach shma vezichra, that bald, ugly fag and SHE said in HER interview that Obama will have an "overwhelming victory" in November regardless of whom the Republicans put up in November.  I would not dismiss anything that Edwina Krock says because SHE is a very astute political observer and SHE reads the N.Y. Times and Washington Post every day cover to cover and knows all the power players personally and SHE is NEVER WRONG when SHE makes a prognostication with that much emphasis.  I cannot say she is wrong because I only view politics like I watch professional wrestling.  I cheer for the good guys and boo for the bad guys when I can figure out who's who!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:32:48 PM by Dati Leumi »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ed Koch states that Obama will have an"overwhelming victory" in November
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 09:31:37 PM »
I'm afraid SHE is right. 

We have no good Republican candidates.  If Mitt Romney couldn't beat Obama in 2008, what makes anyone think he do the job now?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:35:21 PM »
Edwina C*ck is not G-d. Let us have more faith than to blindly believe her.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »
I afraid IT (Ed Krotch)  may be right.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
God forbid! It would be a disaster! But at least the shvartzas will be happy... "Yeah you white devilz, Obama be still our prezident and sheeeet, ya'll wanted to replace the brotha with one of 'em whitey candidatez but we'z be winning and sheeeet!" :-X
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!