Author Topic: Syria: What do JTFer's think?  (Read 704 times)

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
Syria: What do JTFer's think?
« on: March 01, 2012, 09:39:31 PM »
Should UN or NATO forces intervene in Homs to stop the killing as in Libya or should we just let the towelhead/cameljockeys just kill each other?

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Re: Syria: What do JTFer's think?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 01:29:40 AM »
I'd say just let them kill each other.  The head of the snake is Iran and any military action at this point should be directed there to destroy the nuke facilities.  If Syria joins Iran in a war on Israel, then Syria should be liberated and annexed onto Israel.
Agree!
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 02:26:07 PM »
I'd say just let them kill each other.  The head of the snake is Iran and any military action at this point should be directed there to destroy the nuke facilities.  If Syria joins Iran in a war on Israel, then Syria should be liberated and annexed onto Israel.
If the U.S. were to strike the nuke facilities in Iran, we would open ourselves up to a wave of domestic terrorism like the intifada wherein no bus of subway car would be safe in any major city in the U.S. nor any embassy or consular office nor any U.S. military outpost in any foreign country like the Marine barracks being blown up in Beirut in 1983.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 02:53:24 PM »
I told Boehner's office, Stay out of SYria...We don't know who these opposition rebels are,  maybe the Brotherhood...Quit de-stabilizing the MIddle East...First Mubarak was ousted, and while a bad dude, still cooperated with Israel....Now Iran is involved in supplying these states of the Brotherhood with weapons....I hope to heck they listen to me!  McCain and Graham are half a bubble off.   Lt General Thomas McInerny says this is a NO GO!

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 04:20:30 PM »
We would be even less safe with a nuclear Iran.
It takes for them to set off just one dirty bomb in a major U.S. city with the remnants of what we didn't knock out.  Let sleeping dogs lie.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 07:02:40 PM »
It takes for them to set off just one dirty bomb in a major U.S. city with the remnants of what we didn't knock out.  Let sleeping dogs lie.
The problem is the dog isn't sleeping, the dog is wide awake and wants to destroy America and Israel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 02:53:20 PM »
Allow them to fight with each other. However keep a strict watch over it and be prepared for the next step and any other eventuality.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »
Israel shouldnt let the weapons get out of Syria like what happened in lybia when random damn arabs went into the compounds and steal anti air missiles like stingers or chemical weapons.  They should bomb it before they head to gaza and west bank.