Author Topic: Trayvon Martin case: Martin was the aggressor, police sources say  (Read 608 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Trayvon Martin case: Martin was the aggressor, police sources say
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 04:26:18 PM »
I think that as time passes and the facts come out that it will be clear that this kid was not as innocent as the Jacksons and Sharptons claim. Once again these 'civil rights' leaders are nothing less than wicked racists...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 10:14:04 AM »
I think that as time passes and the facts come out that it will be clear that this kid was not as innocent as the Jacksons and Sharptons claim. Once again these 'civil rights' leaders are nothing less than wicked racists...

What did I say before? :)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 03:33:07 PM »
What did I say before? :)

I owe you an apology. You were right from the start.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:50:40 PM »
Apology accepted. :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
I was having a conversation about this case with a black coworker today who told me how the poor kid was complaining to his girlfriend on his cell phone how the guy was following him around the neighborhood and he was frightened... My response to my black coworker was if the kid was on the up and up and he was so frightened he should just  have called the cops himself about being followed by a stranger not cried to his girlfriend who could do little or nothing to help him...  Its a sad situation that the kid lost his life however I still feel there is more to this story then is being reported in the press.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years