Author Topic: The Great Debate: Bibi Netanyahu vs. Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 759 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The Great Debate: Bibi Netanyahu vs. Chaim Ben Pesach
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:19 PM »
בס''ד

Another fantastic Hebrew video from the great Shlomo! If Dan Ben Noah could send me subtitles for this one, it would be appreciated.

English debates - Barack Hussein Obama vs. Chaim Ben Pesach - are planned for the near future, G-d willing.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 11:10:19 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: The Great Debate: Bibi Netanyahu vs. Chaim Ben Pesach
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:18:18 AM »
heres the translation

"Bib: They did this in a deliberate manner, they came in, murdered the children by slicing their throats stab them in their hearts. This was a horrible atrocity,a monstrous and beastly action, one which demands immediate condemnation. A condemnation from the PA, not for the citizens of Israel, but for the Palestinian people. After the murder... I can tell you the way I see it.  I notice that in Al-Bireh, next to Ramallah, there is a public square named after the person who murdered 36 Israelis and 1 American, among them 12 children. Next to it, they have a soccer club named after another terrorist. I ask myself and I ask you, this same PA that talks peace to us, to the outside world, why are they not talking peace to their own people? All that I am telling now I told Abu Mazen, I told it to President Abbas, same up-front message: Talk about peace to your population! But what they actually do with their own population is endlessly and fanatically incite them, there is a price to pay for this incitement, we saw this with our relations with other nations. We had relations with other regimes, but those regimes also incite against Israel via their media. In the end these relations do not hold up. Hence, we confront the PA and say: Do you want to talk about peace with us? Peace has 2 basic pillars. The 1st pillar is recognition, the recognition of Israel, the recognition of the Nation of Israel's right to have it's own state. they are not establish this recognition, they are establishing the very opposite. You cannot talk to us about peace when your school books that your children learn from teach that The State of Israel does not exist, it just isn't on the maps. You cannot talk peace with us when you are talking about peace with Hamas. You talk about peace with Hamas while at the same time talking about peace with Israel? You must choose! You either choose peace with Hamas or with Israel, not with both. I am telling our neighbours in the PA, pick peace, if you want peace, you must do the very basic thing which you are not doing. You are not preparing your nation for peace. Look at the debates we have here, we are ready for peace, we are willing to go for peace, and we work for peace. You are distancing yourselves from peace. You are not doing the simplest things! Abu Mazen is located 10 minutes from here, in Ramallah, he flies all over the world, but he is not willing to come talk to us here. Some think Peace will be done unilaterally? How can peace be done when the 2 nations don't......

"Chaim: 1st of all there are no Palestinian people, there is no Palestine. You know this is an Arab lie, a bluff. But you continue with this lie because you do not have the courage, just like our thraitor "erev rav" leaders, to tell the truth to the Jews and the other world leaders. 2nd you say that Hamas is a terrorist organisation which wants to destroy Israel and it is forbidden to invite them into the coalition. It is forbidden to have peace between Hamas and Fatah. But Fatah, which you support, has murdered much more Jews than Hamas, at least 3 time more than Hamas and Hezbollah. 3 time more were murdered by the terrorists in Fatah or the PLO. You give the terrorists of the PLO and the Fatah free electricity, free water, free medicine, free food, free housing, billions of Shekels. You complain that they incite against Israel day in and day out, which is true, they incite against Jews just like they did in Nazi Germany. But you facilitate this! you facilitate their Naziism. Without the money that you and your traitor government gives to these terrorists from the PLO and Fatah, they would be unable to run a Nazi terrorist campaign against the nation of Israel in their media. Everything you have complained about, how their schoolbooks teach that Israel does not exist, and that they want 2nd Holocaust, which they do, they want to finish Hitler's job. Day in/day out they say so in their media. They support Hitler, they support the Nazis,  they support the Holocaust, they say they want to throw us into the Mediterranean, they want genocide against the Jews. You facilitate everything! they would be unable to do this without you, without the financial support they get from YOUR government, the false right. This includes the Likud, Yisrael Beiteinu (Avigdor Lieberman), Shas, Kikeish Home, and all these other political parties within your traitorous government. The Ichud Leumi also wants to join your government, they are also erev rav. You give then everything you complain about. what a fake you are. A 2-faced lying cheat. Again you say it is forbidden, forbidden that there will be peace with Hamas. Why are we not allowed peace with Hamas but peace with Fatah is OK? You beg, day by day, in front of the Fatah terrorist, Mahmoud Abbas/Abu Mazen, that Nazi terrosist, YS"V, you beg him every day, to accept all of Judea and Samaria and to have a so-called Palestinian state in the heartland of Biblical Israel, our land. At the same time you are helping our enemy with your defeatist antics. All the while you run a traitorous, kikeish, regime for our enemies,  you are stalling the settlements, you are making lives difficult for the settlers. You expel Jews from their outposts, you say they can't live in the very heart of their sacred land? All the time you help out and make it easy for the Arab Nazis, you are making lives difficult for the Jewish heroes in Judea and Samaria, who are our hope in preventing the establishment of a Palestinain state, the effect of which is national suicide, which YOU promised to establish. You promised this to the rest of the world, sadly. Thank G-d, that the Fatah terrorists are too stupid to accept your proposal. Had they been smart enough to accept it, G-d help us all. But the danger is still there that we have phony traitor leaders from the phony right like you! We have a massive risk of having a national suicide, of a 2nd Holocaust, Because of you, Because of our defeatist, ghetto-minded governments. Had you been a real Jewish leader, you would have said, "Its either us or its them". You wouldn't beg them for peace while you yourself say they want a 2nd Holocaust, that they preach this to their nation all day every day, you yourself said this, and you beg them to take our sacred land!? you call yourself a Jewish leader?  If we were in power, the situation would be totally different. We would encourage the Arabs to leave, and they would. They would not have free electricity, free water, free medicine, free food, free housing, or all those other goodies you don't even give to Jews. According to you, the Jews don't get this stuff, but the Arabs are worthy of it. Join our forum to help us spread the truth to the people of Israel. Shalom! Hayamin.org/f
"

Great stuff as usual! ישר כוח!

also sent to FB

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Great Debate: Bibi Netanyahu vs. Chaim Ben Pesach
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 11:30:29 PM »
בס''ד

If you go to the video on zootube and click on the "CC" button, it is now subtitled in English thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah, baruch Hashem.

Thank you Dan and Meerkat for providing English translations!