Author Topic: George Zimmerman Defended Himself Against Trayvon Martin - English video  (Read 3603 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 11:07:11 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Excellent discussion of the topic. There is a fear in America to speak or even see the truth.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
magnificent video..I posted it on my facebook page
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Very good video.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Very smart move Chiam, as this is getting so much attention. Can't wait to watch this when I get out of class. I will post to facebook.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
My first thought was that this was a sensational tabloid story.  I also would not try to make Zimmerman a saint, he has had some run kns with the law.  I don't even think Martin was a devil, he is probably typical of 17 year old boys these days.

What bothers me is the left and media want to use this case to take away our right to defend ourselves.  They keep pointing to Florida's stand your ground law.  First this would be self defense anywhere.  Second it makes sense that an honest person is not legally required to run away and concede public ground to criminals and thugs. It is asking honest people to surrender.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Very good points Chaim, there is no way ZooTube should remove this video It's Brilliant!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I wonder which one of these two hoods is named Trayvon?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:
[/quote]

Chaim,

Kol ha kavod! These videos get better and better

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I wonder which one of these two hoods is named Trayvon?

You is a racist
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There are no news reports with zimmerman with a broken nose or blunt head injuries.  Did these things really happen to him?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
There are no news reports with zimmerman with a broken nose or blunt head injuries.  Did these things really happen to him?

בס''ד

Zimmerman and his family have said that his nose was broken and that the back of his head was injured. Here is an article where his attorney explains what really happened.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc-tv/46849124/#46899725

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
People need to understand how the blacks have used this shooting to insite Race-baiting.  I wish there was a picture of George Zimmerman's head before they cleaned up his cuts...that would really throw a wrench on the cover up of who was really attacked!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
The media was shamed into releasing pictures showing two gashes on Zimmerman's head.  Also the police report says that he was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head.  A friend of mine who writes true crimes says Zimmerman will be indicted, for something less than premeditated murder.  Hopefully, he does not know what he is talking about.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
These 'people' are MURDERERS.
They murdered over 220 plus Jews in MA in the 70's.

I am SICK of these 'people', and Pastor Manning should not be the only one out there calling them out for their horrific behavior.
EVERY SINGLE DAY these people murder or beat someone, and Gd forbid, they rape many white women.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
These 'people' are MURDERERS.
They murdered over 220 plus Jews in MA in the 70's.

I am SICK of these 'people', and Pastor Manning should not be the only one out there calling them out for their horrific behavior.
EVERY SINGLE DAY these people murder or beat someone, and Gd forbid, they rape many white women.
Quite true! In the past week I have had more than on black person tell me if they don't indite Zimmerman there is going to be problems... My response is good then let there be problems!! The shear fact that the police and DA have not charged Zimmerman after being under so much pressure shows that there is really not much of a case against him... The fact that the black race baiter's have quieted down is also very telling.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
excellent as usual.  Zimmerman sounds Jewish. like that famous Jewish singer.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Quite true! In the past week I have had more than on black person tell me if they don't indite Zimmerman there is going to be problems... My response is good then let there be problems!! The shear fact that the police and DA have not charged Zimmerman after being under so much pressure shows that there is really not much of a case against him... The fact that the black race baiter's have quieted down is also very telling.

Im SICK of black people as a whole, CJD.
SICK OF THEM.
Every dang day, they murder, rape, rob 'evil' whitey.
They HATE Jews, and they HATE good white Christians.

Now they have a Miss Black USA, and no whites are allowed.

FOS. FOS. "Liberals" are F..........O..............S.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Im SICK of black people as a whole, CJD.
SICK OF THEM.
Every dang day, they murder, rape, rob 'evil' whitey.
They HATE Jews, and they HATE good white Christians.

Now they have a Miss Black USA, and no whites are allowed.

FOS. FOS. "Liberals" are F..........O..............S.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: