Author Topic: Israeli Courts are Corrupt and Becoming More Evil  (Read 319 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israeli Courts are Corrupt and Becoming More Evil
« on: March 29, 2012, 05:12:02 PM »
When I read the news about Israel I weep daily. I cannot believe that such wicked leaders have seized control of all the branches of the government. An honest Jewish politician stands no chance against the corrupt and black hearted leftists.

On the heels of the news that the so-called 'Supreme Court' of Israel struck down a deal forged between the government and the brave Jewish heros who settled in the community of Migron I read now that this same cursed court has made a deal which would prevent ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from being deported back to Sudan. Why are legal Jewish citizens treated worse than cattle, rounded up by GESTAPO on horses and beaten with clubs, and yet ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are being granted amnesty at the same time?

Does anyone else sense that this court is EXTREMELY EVIL and is asking for divine intervention? How can it be so cruel to its own citizens, causing loss of trust between the settlers and the government {this court struck down a deal which was negotiated between the people and the government}...

The JEWISH PEOPLE are the rightful owners of the land of Eretz Yisrael. The SUDANESE entered the country illegally and yet they are cut slack and permitted to live in this Jewish state? The arabs are invaders and are not native to the land of Israel. We all know that the word "Palestine" was the label affixed by the Romans when they invaded Israel. And the so-called Philistines were also invaders from the north. The arabs have absolutely zero claim to the Jewish state and yet they are coddled by the current wicked court system.

The Time For Change in Israels judicial system is NOW! We cannot allow them to destroy the heritage which the Jewish people deserve.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/03/29/international/i132621D76.DTL

(03-29) 13:26 PDT JERUSALEM, Israel (AP) --

An Israeli court has ordered the government to halt the planned expulsion of thousands of migrants from South Sudan.

In January, the government gave the migrants until March 31 to leave or face deportation. Under Thursday's decision, the court accepted a request by human rights groups to suspend the order. It gave the government until April 15 to respond.

Some 7,000 South Sudanese are believed to be in Israel, part of a larger influx of 50,000 African economic migrants and asylum seekers who have poured into the country in recent years.

http://www.theworld.org/2012/03/israel-settlement/

Israel’s Supreme Court made a surprise decision this week. In a unanimous verdict, the judges shot down a government proposal to postpone the evacuation of Migron, a 10-year-old Jewish settlement outside the Palestinian city of Ramallah.

The decision could set a precedent for other illegal settlement outposts in the Israeli-occupied West Bank. One of them is called Amona.

Community spokesman, Avner Goldschmidt gave a small group of journalists a tour of the rocky hilltop outpost. Somehow, he managed to keep his yarmulka from being snatched away by the wind, by repeatedly grabbing it off his buzz cut head, just in the nick of time.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14