Author Topic: The Great Debate On Israel: Barack Hussein Obama vs. Chaim Ben Pesach (English)  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Awesome video.  I love it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What can I say? When I saw this video I knew that JTF could change opinions. I am sending this video to some of my family...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

That was very good....!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Great video!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 02:42:59 PM by Aces High »

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Consider it mirrored!!!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Very Good putting Hussein's comments on and then Chaim rebuting them.   I knew this President was not for fairness to Israel when he wanted the Jews to go back to 1967 borders and curtail settlements in Judea and Samaria, and his rudeness to B.B. Netanyahu.  The President has enabled the transformation of the Arab Spring and Russia which is Rosh in the bible.  We can see the lineup of Israel's enemies happening.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
This is absolutely amazing.
I wish someone would do this for real.
Its totally hilarious, its great that you do that.
Humours a very powerful weapon. Very effective against the enemy.

I've definitely got to promote this.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Can all videos against obama be duplicated and put in the Jews against Obama category and "pinned"? so people who go to just that category will see them because non members might just be interested in that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Very Good putting Hussein's comments on and then Chaim rebuting them.   I knew this President was not for fairness to Israel when he wanted the Jews to go back to 1967 borders and curtail settlements in Judea and Samaria, and his rudeness to B.B. Netanyahu.  The President has enabled the transformation of the Arab Spring and Russia which is Rosh in the bible.  We can see the lineup of Israel's enemies happening.

Debbie, could you please provide a source for saying that Russia is 'Rosh'? I have not heard this, although I have heard that Russia may be involved with the war of Gog uMagog {I think on a Tamar Yonah show}... But the word 'Rosh' in Hebrew means 'head'...

On another note... I found that according to our tradition the final war, the war of Gog uMagog, will occur between Rosh Hashanah and Shemini Atzeret...
http://www.arigoldwag.com/Moshiach%209.doc
It’s very interesting that the things that we read, the haftaras, the quotes that we have from the Nevi’im, from the Prophets, that we read over Sukkos, are very connected – they’re all talking about Gog Umagog, the Armageddon War.  Rosh Hashanah, as we said previously, is when Yosef HaTzaddik comes out of jail.  The war of Gog Umagog, says our tradition, is that it’s going to take place during this time, during the tekufa, these 22 days from the beginning of Tishrei through Hoshana Rabbah and Shemini Atzeres.  That’s our mesorah; that’s our tradition. So you have this period of time as we’re heading into the darkness. 

http://tvtorah.com/index.php/Rebbetzin-Tziporah-Heller/Rebbetzin-Tziporah-Heller/Holidays/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14