Author Topic: Best Buy big supporter of CAIR  (Read 1110 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Best Buy big supporter of CAIR
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 12:00:42 PM »
Thanks for the information. I already avoid going there because every time I've tried to buy anything they've tried to force a dumb donkey protection plan onto me and I have to tell them 10 times at least I don't want it almost to the point where I feel like not buying my stuff.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM »
  Are the camels in yet? I need one really bad! Gas in my truck is just killing me.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 12:50:54 AM »
People still go to best buy? Amazon is putting them out of business , soon they will be like circuit city.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 01:33:52 AM »
People still go to best buy? Amazon is putting them out of business , soon they will be like circuit city.

Actually I have liked Best Buy until recently... I like to see and try before I buy, and I like to get things when I want to get them. I have bought a lot of stuff at Best Buy but have had some bad service {when trying to buy a refrigerator}...

Now that I know this I am going to complain... I want to write the company and give them a piece of my mind. It is sick and this just may be why they are going out of business..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 07:51:53 AM »
When it comes to this company speak with your wallet. Do not shop there!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 06:26:19 AM »

Ironic considering best buy turned circuit city into circuit city.  But yes I do suspect they will bumble their way to irrelevance somehow.  Maybe not in as convincing fashion as groupon though.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 06:56:12 AM »
Their muslim loving CEO was ousted last week because of illegal access to female coworker body parts. Perhaps he thought since his company donates to muslim terrorists he might as well go muslim himslef.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 04:26:42 PM »
BOYCOTT BEST BUY AND SIGN THE PETITION AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/bestbuy

Just signed it... Gotta shut down these terrorist supporting bastards.... Too bad they are suffering financially. Unfortunately for me BB is the only local electronics outlet in my town... But I'll drive the 20 minutes to Frys in order to avoid giving business to such evil folks as Best Buy...

Hasta LaVista Best Buy!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14