Author Topic: When Israel surrenders land for "peace" (2 videos in English and in Hebrew)  (Read 946 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Liked & commented.  Do you want us to favorite your videos so that we can watch them twice?  Am I missing an important detail in this video if I only watch it once?  It's only 38 seconds.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:06:21 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
I think you had a gaffe in the Hebrew version.

אמרתה "הקישור להצטרף למטה" אבל הוא למעלה

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer

:dance:

This brief synopsis shows an accurate depiction of what really occurs when Israel buys into this particular suicidal policy! Both versions are excellent.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Liked & commented.  Do you want us to favorite your videos so that we can watch them twice?  Am I missing an important detail in this video if I only watch it once?  It's only 38 seconds.

בס''ד

The more favorites, "likes" and comments we have on each video, the more it is advanced in the yootube and google search engines. G-d willing, this can bring us more viewers and members.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
בס''ד

The more favorites, "likes" and comments we have on each video, the more it is advanced in the yootube and google search engines. G-d willing, this can bring us more viewers and members.

You know, I was thinking about your request that we favorite videos, and I remembered that you can favorite videos with your YouTube account.  I thought you meant to favorite a video like bookmarking a video!  I see what you're talking about now...  I rarely use that function on my YouTube account, and I didn't know it would have the video advanced in the Google & YouTube search engines.