Author Topic: Very ugly female named Achinoam Nini sings for terrorists look at her photo  (Read 4056 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/155258#.T568m9mDnUt     

Nationalists: Singer Noa 'Sang for Terrorists'
Noa (Achinoam Nini) took part in an "alternative" Remembrance Day ceremony that honored Arab dead.
AAFont Size
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 4/29/2012, 8:52 PM

Achinoam Nini (Noa)
Achinoam Nini (Noa)
Israel news photo: Flash 90    photo with above link

Anger is mounting against singer Achinoam Nini – whose stage name abroad is Noa – for taking part in an "alternative" Remembrance Day ceremony that honored Arabs who were killed by Israelis, as well as Jews who were killed by Arabs. One of the Arabs honored in the ceremony was Ziad Jilani – an Arab who was shot dead after he rammed into a group of Border Policemen with his car, wounding several of them. His widow was one of the speakers.

Nationalist groups on Facebook are calling for a boycott on Nini and some members of the groups have promised to show up and protest at her next appearances.

A video of Nini's performance shows her singing "Life is Beautiful" – which is based on Nicola Piobani's theme music for Roberto Benigni's Holocaust film by the same name.

The "alternative" event took place at Tel Aviv's Hangar 11, and was organized by a group called “Combatants for Peace,” which, according to its website, "was started jointly by Palestinians and Israelis, who have taken an active part in the cycle of violence; Israelis as soldiers in the Israeli army (IDF) and Palestinians as part of the violent struggle for Palestinian freedom."

A group of Israelis protested outside the ceremony, which is deliberately held on Remembrance Day for IDF Soldiers and Victims of Terror. Eliyahu Nissim of Herzliya, one of the protestors, told Arutz Sheva that the ceremony honors dead terrorists alongside slain IDF soldiers, and that in previous years, the ceremony included talk of the "Intifada" and "Nakba."

The group “Combatants for Peace” lists the Heinrich Boell Stiftung (HBS) – a German foundation affiliated with the German Green Party – at the top of its list of donors.

In response to the uproar, Nini published a status on her Facebook page in which she said that she is "simply shocked by this ugly and stupid distortion."

"I sang at an alternative ceremony in which Jews and Arabs remember and cry together for their loved ones who were lost in the ongoing war between us," she wrote.

"If every Arab is a terrorist," she continued, "then yes – I sang for terrorists. By the same token, every Jew is a murderer, no? So I was in good company." To her critics, she said: "I hope you awake from this evil spell that has robbed you of your sense and compassion."

In the past, Nini has appeared in an anti-settler protest and sang Ave Maria for the Pope.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Seems like she never misses an event that involves self hating kikes intermingle with jew haters..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Seems like she never misses an event that involves self hating kikes intermingle with jew haters..
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
Oh is she hideous! What a face! half Israeli and half human. She could give the three eyed monster Hanan Ashrawi a run in the "ugly department".

This is the same piece of garbage who sang with Miri "I love Jihad" Awad at Eurovision 2009. I would love to see Achinoam Nini take a night stroll in Ramala.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I smashed a large rat that looks just like her.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What is so aggravating is that these 'people' are so concerned about what our enemies feel that they have no compassion for their fellow Jew. Independence and Memorial day are to remember those souls who sacrificed their lives in order to establish the singular state where Jews can feel safe {or are supposed to}. This is not an occasion to memorialize those who fought against the state, not to honor those who hate Jews and want to push the Jewish state into the sea {as they have and still do claim to want to do}. These people {those who fight against the Jewish state} are nothing short of TRAITORS to Israel and should receive nothing but scorn and derision {and the descendants of such enemies must be deported}.

When one shows compassion to the wicked, they will be wicked to the compassionate..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14