Author Topic: Question about foreign aid  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Question about foreign aid
« on: June 25, 2007, 09:03:03 AM »
I don't want to step on any toes but I have a question about the Kahanist/JTF view of foreign aid. It is my understand that the desired policy is a complete stop of USA foreign aid to everywhere including Israel. Am I correct?
How will this work for Israel? Is Israel capable of keeping up it's military and defending itself without American aid in your opinion?

newman

Re: Question about foreign aid
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane (ZT'L) wanted it stopped because it made Israel dependent like a junkie and beholden to the US government. The aid money has to be spent on US hardware like the F-16. That means that if a future US government issues an embargo...Israel gets no parts. Israel cancelled production of the Kfir fighter thus wrecking the Israel aircraft industry. It is better for Israrel to develop and build it's own equipment and thus become self-sufficient.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 09:22:11 AM »
I don't want to step on any toes but I have a question about the Kahanist/JTF view of foreign aid. It is my understand that the desired policy is a complete stop of USA foreign aid to everywhere including Israel. Am I correct?
How will this work for Israel? Is Israel capable of keeping up it's military and defending itself without American aid in your opinion?
American aid is 4.5% of the total Israeli budget, and is 2.3 billion dollars in total. For Israel to take this aid 75% of the money must be spent of American companies, these companies make expensive and inferior weapons, which are not nearly as good as the Israeli equivalents. The only product the US produces that Israel cant(yet) is jet fuel, for every other product the Israeli version is better, but in order to recieve aid Israel must buy mediocre American weapons.

Also Israel survived before American help, and was actually much stronger before we started to recieve American "help".

The US also uses this aid to help their arms industry which is unable to compete on a level playing field with the Israeli companies. It was under American pressure that the Lavi jet, which was superior to the F-16, was cancelled.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 02:58:10 PM »
Shoshana, most U.S. "aid" to Israel is actually loans that are at a very high interest. The stipulation of these loans is that Israel ONLY purchase American goods and weapons with it.

How is this anything different from colonialism and imperialism?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 08:33:18 PM »
Chaimfan and Kahaneloyalist, someone once said here that the foreign aid to Israel is in the form of loan guarantees.  So can either of you explain how exactly that works?  Does the U.S. lend Israel money at a very high interest rate, only so Israel could purchase U.S. made weapons, as opposed to making her own?  And does Israel repay the money?  I think I heard Chaim once say that Israel always repays the money, unlike the Thirld World countries that America gives money to.   

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »
If we take back the Sinai, we will start helping America.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »
G_d willing We will have a true Torah jewish government in Israel and politely tell the US "no thanks".Then they can can tell the UN, EU and sand ape lovers world-wide to "shove it".

The most brilliant nation to ever walk upon this earth needs no help from the goyim. The chosen people require no approval from the goyim. Faith in H_shem and the earnest use of jewish brains and muscle is ALL that is required for lasting peace and prosperity.

May B'nai Yisroel conquer the disease of guilt, then shall their enemies be conquered.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 11:28:01 PM »
Lisa, you have it absolutely right.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 11:45:46 PM »
Thanks Chaimfan.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 11:48:22 PM »
No problem. Chaim is the one who said that and he is absolutely right.

We treat Israel like it is our little colony for our benefit and enjoyment, like Britain would treat some little African banana republic.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 12:10:15 AM »
The massive amount of foreign aid that America supplies to the Arab/Muslim enemy is a form of blackmail in that it forces Israel to continue accepting American aid in order to keep up or stay ahead in the Mideast arms race.

America currently provides Egypt and Saudi Arabia with BILLIONS of dollars of the most advanced armaments on the planet.

While it is true that homegrown Israeli weaponry and technology is very often superior to anything America manufactures, it would be disingenuous to think Israel is currently capable of meeting all her armament requirements on her own.

Yes, Israeli radar, avionics, computer, drone, and other technologies are the best in the world.

At the same time, we must recognize the limitations that currently straddle Israel.

For example, Israel doesn't manufacture it's own jet engines. Had the Lavi gone to production, it's powerplant would have been supplied by an American firm.

Israel just doesn't have the heavy weapons manufacturing infrastructure necessary to supply huge quantities of howitzers, tracked armored vehicles, and most importantly, state of the art powerplants necessary to maintain air superiority.

The latest American blackmail against Israel comes in the form of refusing to provide spare parts for American manufactured helicopters that the IAF purchased.

American contracting firms such as General Dynamics, General Electric, Pratt and Whitney, Boeing, Lockheed, etc. etc. benefit immensely from supplying Israel's enemies with armaments and then forcing Israel to in turn purchase American weapons systems with funding that comes under the guise of U.S. military 'foreign aid' to the Jewish nation.

U.S. military 'foreign aid' to Israel is actually a giant welfare check for America's weapons industry. 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 12:45:37 AM »
Thanks very much for the responses. After reading more on Kahane's opinion of this and watching the jtf video on the subject I have to say I agree which is unusual for someone like me who is usually an aipac cheerleader.
The stopping foreign aid to Israel idea I think would only work though if we had a Kahanist as Prime Minister.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 01:01:36 AM »
Shoshana, just FYI, AIPAC is a bunch of leftie pseudo-Jewish frauds who are out to support both the American Establishment and the Israeli Bolshevist Establishment. They want to keep Israel addicted to the heroin of our so-called "aid" and they oppose meaningful attempts to stop the Israeli Muslim Nazi crisis or bomb Iran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 02:55:10 AM »

No government funding.  However, it doesn't mean that individuals can't donate.

newman

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 03:07:57 AM »
The massive amount of foreign aid that America supplies to the Arab/Muslim enemy is a form of blackmail in that it forces Israel to continue accepting American aid in order to keep up or stay ahead in the Mideast arms race.

America currently provides Egypt and Saudi Arabia with BILLIONS of dollars of the most advanced armaments on the planet.

While it is true that homegrown Israeli weaponry and technology is very often superior to anything America manufactures, it would be disingenuous to think Israel is currently capable of meeting all her armament requirements on her own.

Yes, Israeli radar, avionics, computer, drone, and other technologies are the best in the world.

At the same time, we must recognize the limitations that currently straddle Israel.

For example, Israel doesn't manufacture it's own jet engines. Had the Lavi gone to production, it's powerplant would have been supplied by an American firm.

Israel just doesn't have the heavy weapons manufacturing infrastructure necessary to supply huge quantities of howitzers, tracked armored vehicles, and most importantly, state of the art powerplants necessary to maintain air superiority.

The latest American blackmail against Israel comes in the form of refusing to provide spare parts for American manufactured helicopters that the IAF purchased.

American contracting firms such as General Dynamics, General Electric, Pratt and Whitney, Boeing, Lockheed, etc. etc. benefit immensely from supplying Israel's enemies with armaments and then forcing Israel to in turn purchase American weapons systems with funding that comes under the guise of U.S. military 'foreign aid' to the Jewish nation.

U.S. military 'foreign aid' to Israel is actually a giant welfare check for America's weapons industry. 

I bet Israel could get whatever it needs from Britain and Sweden...Don't laugh. These charlatan counties have broken every weapons embargo there ever was via back-door, third party trading.