Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 785 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 11, 2012, 11:50:31 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:38:33 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Rasmussen poll: Romney leads Hussein by 7 points
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:15:36 PM »
Wow.  These polls are all over the place.   I still have a feeling that its a dead heat.   But its still a nice sign.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 02:07:51 PM »
It's too early for polls to mean anything. The fight hasn't even really begun yet.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 03:50:56 PM »
I saw Romney on a FOX clip last night. I must say, with regret, he didn't motivate me and what he said sounded as wimpy as McCain... Where is the Fire and Light in this guy? Can he motivate a single person?

I will certainly vote for him. But I cannot see being able to get someone on the fence to support Romney. He needs some help in the area of personality.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 04:18:30 PM »
I saw Romney on a FOX clip last night. I must say, with regret, he didn't motivate me and what he said sounded as wimpy as McCain... Where is the Fire and Light in this guy? Can he motivate a single person?

I will certainly vote for him. But I cannot see being able to get someone on the fence to support Romney. He needs some help in the area of personality.

What you mentioned is a continuing theme with Mitt Romney and one of the key reasons why I didn't support him in the 2012 Republican Primary Process.

While today's Rasmussen Poll is encouraging,    the problem that we are dealing with seems two fold:

1)   Barack Hussein Obama will likely raise much more money than Mitt Romney.      This on top of the vast majority of the Mainstream Media being on Hussein Obama's side puts Romney at a huge disadvantage.     That much more considering Romney is ultra politically correct.

2).  Mitt Romney as a candidate motivates very few people.     We both see this.      Most people don't see Hussein Obama as the continuing threat that we see him as.    Hence,   these people could easily decide to vote for a 3rd party candidate or stay home on election day.............even if they don't vote for Hussein Obama.      It's extremely difficult for me to sell Romney is a candidate when I don't believe in him.       For me,   the selling process is Romney is the only one standing in the way of Hussein Obama remaining in the oval office beyond January,  2013.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 05:16:59 PM »
Romney should not try to play over smart, rather he shall remain normal and simple. Now he may be leading due to the anti-obama votes and not due to his overt smartness which may prove counterproductive in the long run. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.