Author Topic: Put Israeli Arabs out of work. Now!  (Read 312 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Put Israeli Arabs out of work. Now!
« on: May 15, 2012, 10:44:35 PM »
So I'm going to Israel this summer like I said, I have the ticket and everything.

I do not plan on using the return ticket since staying was my goal in life since the first critical thought I had. So help.

I have introduced Mr. Ben Pesah to a technology with over 11 patents that can create a factory that does what a sweatshop full of uber-flexible Chinese could, with robots. Besides making Israel the most productive little land in the world, it can initiate a new age in manufacturing, and give wealthy countries a permanent industrial advantage over countries with access to cheap labor. Also, bomb disposal robots can be made that can fit under a car or seat, and can transform into an arm again for the factory.

If you help me find companies that can use these, financial rewards go without saying, but you will also be helping a man dedicated to Israel's survival and growth, and obviously, the company I approach will benefit.

Message me for company and technical information, and send me your name, and I will call the company you mention, and meet with them personally in a month.

G-d bless you.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:00:50 PM by LocustKillingZealot »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge