Author Topic: My verdict on the world  (Read 475 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
My verdict on the world
« on: May 19, 2012, 02:27:49 AM »
Hello Jtf. I'm firmly an avid video gamer and Metal music hobbyist. While I don't let any person or object jeopardize my enjoyment in these two areas, I have reached a solution to combat today's disasters in this world.

Firstly, it's clear I don't let anything get in the way from stopping to enjoy these two magnificent activities in my life. I play Mega man 2 on the Nintendo entertainment system, these damn Muzzies go around murdering people and say it's "haram" to play a video game when I take the role as the protagonist in the far galaxy. These muslims can take their fairy tale qurans and shove it down their throats goatse until their pagan black stone over in mecca crumbles to pieces down to the last 1.5 billionth breathing muzzie. No islam for a refreshing world.

Secondly, on the PC I play Unreal tournament from 1999. One day I scored many frags online dominating with my team. Then I stumbled news on the net a week ago that Obama is endorsing gay/lesbian marriages in this country.
Obama and his administration can take their leftist propaganda and shove it down their throats goatse until they suffocate down to the last Pro-gay marcher dropping their rainbow banners.

They missed the memo on the birds and the bees. An influx of public rampant homos marching the streets in Israel annually. I did not visit Israel so I can witness these ungrateful homos polluting the holy land in front of moral hetero citizens. I suggest to these damn homos in America and Israel to CEASE YOUR HOMO WAYS OR YOU WILL GO THE WAY OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH
America must forbid voting Obamination this coming November election 2012.

Israel must not tolerate this abomination. The cause of this disease was these homos at birth had a reversed libido tackling their brains. Homos can take their rainbow banners and shove it down their throats until all Pro-gays suffocate down to the last barrel with muzzies.

Finally, my Sci-fi classic will release on July 31st. Total Recall mind bending edition on bluray HD will ensure I enjoy the pleasure of watching the infamous three breasted woman like it's 1990! However, I encounter that these damn coons are trying to prevent this day from enjoying my activity on this movie night with my friends.
Coons can take their rap music then shove it down their throats goatse with their saggy clothes until their Aids infestation stops spreading to across the globe.
Damn coons are the biggest worthless loud maggots existing in this world. They take tax payers money annually collecting welfare food stamps when they are better off going back to Africa doing cannibalism on each other so they die off quicker seeing how they are infested with their diseases and viruses.

Heaven yeah to the blue moon

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My verdict on the world
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 05:04:00 AM »
I don't get it. Is that satire ?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: My verdict on the world
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 10:39:03 AM »
Yeah XD