Author Topic: N.Carolina Pastor build fence around all fags and lesbians video with article  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Either way, the law aganst homosexual activity should be in place, and if it were in place, it would be a deterrent just like the law is a deterrent against murderers.  Many people refrain from murder because they know there is a heavy punishment for it, not because they believe in the Torah.  This should be the way it is for homosexuals too.

Yes, but there needs to be witnesses to the actual act, or people could be people executed on suspicion. Some people will act gay, but if they admit they are, people will at least first think of sending them to the rabbi to deal with that, instead of beating them and solving nothing, as Ruby was saying.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have always said it is only the act that should be punished, which would require witnesses.  I have actually said this over and over again.  I also said above that therapy should be the preferred method of dealing with homosexuality itself.  I am not advocating execution on suspicion, but for some reason any mention of capital punishment for homosexuality as the Torah requires automatically makes people jump to the conclusion that I want to start rounding up everyone with a lisp and start hacking.

Witnesses duh, the act is the key term. If two guys kiss, which I've been blessed enough to have never had to witness it except for Hollywood, it can't be for that, some people might just be extra weird or something, you have to catch them in the act. It can't just be a confession either, because of the bad things that could happen. If they say/confess it, that attracts suspicion.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge