Author Topic: Chaim, please use this in videos... Wright on Obama being Muslim  (Read 886 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Jeremiah Wright says 3 things.   
1)   Wright said, Obama DID consider himself a Muslim   (is on video at 1:50)
2)   Jeremeiah said 'its hard to tell' when asked if he was he converted to christianity
3)   Said Obama was 'steeped' in Islam

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1644832386001/jeremiah-wright-on-president-obamas-faith/?playlist_id=86858&intcmp=obnetwork

Sorry I am starting a new thread on this (apologies to Muman)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Chaim, please use this in videos... Wright on Obama being Muslim
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:50:37 PM »
Jeremiah Wright says 3 things.   
1)   Wright said, Obama DID consider himself a Muslim   (is on video at 1:50)
2)   Jeremeiah said 'its hard to tell' when asked if he was he converted to christianity
3)   Said Obama was 'steeped' in Islam

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1644832386001/jeremiah-wright-on-president-obamas-faith/?playlist_id=86858&intcmp=obnetwork

Sorry I am starting a new thread on this (apologies to Muman)

I was going to say that I mentioned this several days ago... It is a pretty explosive development. He doubts whether obama every officially converted... I too doubt he did...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Chaim, please use this in videos... Wright on Obama being Muslim
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 10:50:04 PM »
I was going to say that I mentioned this several days ago... It is a pretty explosive development. He doubts whether obama every officially converted... I too doubt he did...

And this is coming from the guy who would know Obama's beliefs better than anyone.  This is not some guy who casually talked to him about religion, this is his main spiritual mentor... the guy who influenced his ideology more than anyone else, and a guy who was paid to keep his mouth shut about Obama.