Author Topic: Ted Kennedy sings in Spanish  (Read 3496 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Ted Kennedy sings in Spanish
« on: June 28, 2007, 04:06:22 AM »
If you're able to view it, check, check out the raw politics from Tuesday. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ted Kennedy sings in Spanish
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 09:57:22 AM »
Ted Kennedy needs a $1 solution really bad!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 04:33:25 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »
Or to die of alcohol poisoning after swallowing one too many tequila worms. But maybe Jabba the Hut will commit suicide now that his amnesty has crashed and burned!  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »
Or to die of alcohol poisoning after swallowing one too many tequila worms. But maybe Jabba the Hut will commit suicide now that his amnesty has crashed and burned!  ;)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 06:51:48 PM »
Teddy was kicked out of Harvard for cheating on his spanish exam. If you heard this drunken coke head murderer you know why he needed someone to take the exam for him. Teddy comes from a family of gutter trash. I remember how everyone was goo gaa for jack kennedy, another drunk, druggie and whore master. It is said that bobbie the boob has a hand in killing Marilyn Monroe, one of the kennedy's pet pig. There is no end to the depths that these animals will sink to. I love the way everyone falls over jackie kennedy. She was nothing by a slut that put out for rich guys. Everyone said she was so beautiful. She looked like an undernourished skank. She was the paris hilton of the 1960s. Enough now with this worship of the gutter trash. I firmly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a great american hero. Also I think James Earl Ray was a great American hero. They saw evil and did something about it.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 07:18:12 PM »
Luckily it seems he won't be able to screw America twice as the amnesty bill to destroy America seems doomed.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 10:03:13 PM »
Just another reason why America is doomed.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 10:13:37 PM »
He is determined to make America into a spannish speaking, turd world crap hole so he's probably getting a head start on the new language.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 11:44:37 PM »
He may be a MECKIE-Loving Gringo but they still see him as just one more 'Whitey' whose daughter the want to CONQUER !

Tell that Drunken Irishman to awaken from his hangover from CINCO de Mayo !  It's almost July already !!
Jose QUEERvo KENNEDY !  :D
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 01:41:28 AM »
Teddy boy always reminded me of Borris Yeltzin.....both drunken, a__grabbing, embarressments.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 02:03:22 AM »
Teddy was kicked out of Harvard for cheating on his spanish exam. If you heard this drunken coke head murderer you know why he needed someone to take the exam for him. Teddy comes from a family of gutter trash. I remember how everyone was goo gaa for jack kennedy, another drunk, druggie and whore master. It is said that bobbie the boob has a hand in killing Marilyn Monroe, one of the kennedy's pet pig. There is no end to the depths that these animals will sink to. I love the way everyone falls over jackie kennedy. She was nothing by a slut that put out for rich guys. Everyone said she was so beautiful. She looked like an undernourished skank. She was the paris hilton of the 1960s. Enough now with this worship of the gutter trash. I firmly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a great american hero. Also I think James Earl Ray was a great American hero. They saw evil and did something about it.

What did Oswald and Ray do?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 02:10:48 AM »
Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President John F. Kennedy, and James Earl Ray assassinated "Reverend" Martin Luther King, Jr.  fjack should have mentioned John Wilkes Booth.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 02:29:51 AM »
Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President John F. Kennedy, and James Earl Ray assassinated "Reverend" Martin Luther King, Jr.  fjack should have mentioned John Wilkes Booth.

Wasn't JFK against H-1B visa programs that allow employers to hire people from other countries at lower wages rather than hiring Americans? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 08:27:10 AM »
Are the Bush and Kennedy families good friends? 

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 08:39:23 AM »
It was the kennedy brothers that gave us the immigration bill of 1965 which said, send us all your sick, your bums, drug dealers, drunk drivers and all kinds of social misfits and we will welcome them with open arms. May I take this time to make amends to the memory of the great American hero John Wilkes Boothe. It was an oversite. I do claim him as another of my personal heroes. Please watch 'the Birth of a Nation'.