Author Topic: CROATS TRYING TO MINIMIZE DEATH TOLL FROM THEIR WWII ATROCITIES  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
According to Wiki in this article about the Jasenovac concentration camp; one "historian" Vladimir Žerjavić who is (guess what ethnicity), said that the number of people who died in Jasenovac (officially in thee hundreds of thousands; estimated to be possibly in the millions by some) was just in the tens of thousands. His theory is supported by Jozo Tomasević, a Yugoslav historian seen as an "expert" on Jugoslav history of [guess what ethnicity] origin (Yikes! If crorats can get such credentials from spewing out neo-nazi pseudo-history from their filthy anuses, we're all screwed!).

This ridiculous BS needs to stop now. This historical revision by crorat subhumans along with their embarrassment of Slavs (including myself; I am also blessed with being Slavic) including their betrayal of pan-Slavism (a movement which Serbs are known to support) is a disgrace and a threat to genuine historical records. They need to take it to their neo-nazi rallies; not valid historical debates meant for intelligent humans.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: CROATS TRYING TO MINIMIZE DEATH TOLL FROM THEIR WWII ATROCITIES
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 09:19:53 PM »
Not sure why Croats want to be Germans....
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
Even if they did; Germans are no longer nazis. They've apologized for what they've done, and now crack down on nazi hooligans. The problem is actually liberals in the government trying to fill the country up with foreigners and make Germans a minority; the nazis are gone for the most part  ;D

So what crorats are doing is in vain.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:05:43 PM by Right-Nationalist »
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 10:45:06 PM »
Even if they did; Germans are no longer nazis.

Huh? They just voted to ban circumcision.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 12:11:14 AM »
Huh? They just voted to ban circumcision.

Well, who says that's based on antisemitism? Maybe for "health" reasons. Maybe they think it's disgusting and barbaric because it involves the genitals. Many non-Jews are cirumcized- I see not being circumcised as barbaric and disgusting. To me only backwards and sexually immature people have any problem with it.
-Right-Nationalist.
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »
Every piece of croat-magnon history is a lie. Now their [censored] is on Wikipedia, this is a shame!

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 09:27:12 PM »
Even if they did; Germans are no longer nazis. They've apologized for what they've done, and now crack down on nazi hooligans. The problem is actually liberals in the government trying to fill the country up with foreigners and make Germans a minority; the nazis are gone for the most part  ;D

So what crorats are doing is in vain.

"The Austrians were the fiercest Jew-devourers in history, and together with the Germans were the most evil of all men who ever trod the earth....We know from direct, prolonged experience that these are nations of the lowest and most depraved criminals that ever existed.....When we go into Germany and Austria, we walk among a nation of horrid ogres and cannibals. We must make apology to the cannibals; a cannibal ate only when hungry, but he was incapable even of the thought of murdering 20,000 daily in one death factory alone. Why should he commit such an inconceivable crime and sink to such unspeakable depravity as that of the Germanic peoples?" --Rabbi Avigdor Miller "Awake My Glory" pp. 120-121

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 05:50:34 PM »
Bulgarian army gonna f*ck over croashitia!  ;D

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »
The croatscum and the Rape Church will be forced to answer to God for their crimes against humanity.