Author Topic: Ban the Fascist loser, Right-Nationalist  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
Ban the Fascist loser, Right-Nationalist
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:37:18 AM »
This person supports Fascisim and calls for a, "Two State solution", meaning Israel will be in the pre 1967 Holocaust borders.

Just ban this left wing phony, Please!  >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ban the Fascist loser, Right-Nationalist
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 12:23:52 PM »
Why not debate first?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 12:47:47 PM »
Why not debate first?
Yes, we should give the guy an attitude adjustment  ;D It's more productive for our forum to put cards on the table with people like this... Banning should always be the last resort but only after the record is set straight.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 12:49:05 PM »
I agree!  Why not debate first?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 12:52:30 PM »
I think he may be kinda young an ignorant.   Not quite sure I would call him a troll as of yet. 

He may be able to be reasoned with and pulled away from his crazy assertion that stripping people of their human rights is a good idea.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 02:03:22 PM »
Agreed. Let's debate first then decide wherever we should ban him or not. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 02:25:20 PM »
I am surprised that we all let this person keep promoting and excusing fascism without anyone correcting him. I just felt for myself why bother with him he seems like he isn't going to stay here for long. Too bad CF has been missing from the forum lately. He used to be the gate keeper for trolls of this sort.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
I am surprised that we all let this person keep promoting and excusing fascism without anyone correcting him. I just felt for myself why bother with him he seems like he isn't going to stay here for long. Too bad CF has been missing from the forum lately. He used to be the gate keeper for trolls of this sort.

Good point.  CF is missed around here.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 03:20:55 PM »
If every single person on the forum who is not exactly like the supporting members is banned, then the forum will be a very boring place with no action.

Debate brings excitement and helps explain our position. It fleshes out why we believe what we do. As long as he keeps within the rules of the forum, I see no reason to ban him.

Every time some person comes on the forum with a alternate view, I see people scream obscenities, name calling, and call for bans. We need action and debate on the forum. This helps us grow. As long as they abide by the forum rules and do not attack our members personally, we should not be banning them. We should be refuting them with evidence and facts.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 03:45:57 PM »
If every single person on the forum who is not exactly like the supporting members is banned, then the forum will be a very boring place with no action.

Debate brings excitement and helps explain our position. It fleshes out why we believe what we do. As long as he keeps within the rules of the forum, I see no reason to ban him.

Every time some person comes on the forum with a alternate view, I see people scream obscenities, name calling, and call for bans. We need action and debate on the forum. This helps us grow. As long as they abide by the forum rules and do not attack our members personally, we should not be banning them. We should be refuting them with evidence and facts.

Precisely.  This forum gets a lot more activity when there are debates with leftists.

I would advise those here who are not faint of heart to plug jtf to leftist pro Obama websites
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 06:48:00 PM »
I don't want him out until the pecularities of Italian fascism that he finds attractive are explained to me, and how they would serve any better than a republic. I volunteer myself for the debate. 1 more for his side and 1 for mine, and we can do it academic or cross-ex.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »

I totes totally concur!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 09:29:29 PM »

I dont ban people on my own website unless they are stupid or black, or black and stupid
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 10:51:07 PM »
I dont ban people on my own website unless they are stupid or black, or black and stupid

What if they are Jew haters? Does that make them black, or stupid?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 07:26:03 AM »
Baruch Meir-

Croatian ustasha that worries about Jewish well being :::D

I must admit I haven't seen any anti-Jewish post from this member. He calls for fascism which we already have in this country, so that is useless.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 09:35:34 AM »

A lot of people on this forum have thin skin. They ought to go on to USENET for a while and see if they feel better about a little conflict on JTF after that.

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
Farewell!
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 09:50:09 AM »
I did not come here to fight with anyone. I was hoping to be respected for my opinions. But apparently Baruch Meir decided that anyone who disagrees with him is to be targeted by this. Baruch: YOU should be banned for attacking new members and starting fights like this. That's not what I came here for.

So I'm leaving. Goodbye all;
To Baruch: Go to hell, filthy ustaša pig.

And don't bother replying, since you'll be wasting your time.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 10:24:53 AM »
too bad. i needed someone to disagree with.
why does he have a faggot as his avatar?

Don't worry, I don't mean homosexual, faggot is a pile of sticks bundled together.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774