Author Topic: I just did a mass mailing to all of our members for the new anti-Obama video!  (Read 954 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I sent out a mass mailing to all of our members. So if you received the private message and the email, this was sent to all 4771 registered forum members. I am getting many replies and it will be difficult for me to respond to all of them.

What did you think about the mailing? Should we do this when we have new videos?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think it is a great idea Chaim, look at how many members are online right now!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Watched it. Not surprised, but others who blindly follow Obama would be "shocked" over it. To us live in reality a scandal like this is 100% predictable.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I already saw it from the romney vs obama post.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Well we all knew he was joke and a fool to begin with. If not for Affirmative Action he would've gone nowhere and would be a nobody. He must be stopped.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Chaim, what do you say we post this video on the My Barack Obama site or in the comments section of the Huffington Post?  At the very least it would seriously annoy all those Obama zombies. 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim, what do you say we post this video on the My Barack Obama site or in the comments section of the Huffington Post?  At the very least it would seriously annoy all those Obama zombies.

בס''ד

Why not?

Just don't give your real names or personal information on that site.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
OK, I just posted it in a few threads on the Huffington Post, and on the Democratic Underground.  The Democratic Underground banned me. 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
OK, I just posted it in a few threads on the Huffington Post, and on the Democratic Underground.  The Democratic Underground banned me.

בס''ד

They banned you? I guess the Democratic Underground is not very "democratic".

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
So far, The Huffington Post hasn't banned me yet.  They have a link where you can send the editors links or videos.  I sent them the link to this video.  I would love to see their heads explode after watching it. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It might be really helpful if you could keep sending messages out about the videos because sometimes I miss them and that will be a way to remind myself which ones are the more recent ones so I can go ahead and like/favorite/comment/reupload.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I think the mass mailings are a good idea.  This way we can't we can't miss it, even if we come here briefly.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I appreciate the mailing. It makes it easier to find the newest videos...

Thank you Chaim...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
YES!! It is agreat idea, Chaim!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Yes, keep sending! The video was wonderful; I just liked, favorited, and commented on it!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
If its helping to motivate people then its a good idea.

But for those of us with ISP difficulties could you also put in a plain link to the vid
as in
http://www.zootube.com/watchblahblahblah
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
This is a great idea! Keep doing it. It gets people back on the forum and it increases Youtube video views. Also I think it is important to note that somehow the following JTF video has 26,000 views: