Author Topic: Hello to all from a new member  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Burt

• New JTFer
Hello to all from a new member
« on: July 19, 2012, 05:07:17 AM »
Hello all. I am new to this blog. I am a gentile, call ma a goy if you have to grrrr, it kinda sounds insulting though, like being a kaffir to you know who.
For what it's worth I am Catholic, so I am a spiritual Semite. My Lord and His Mother in Heaven were of the line of the Royal House of David.
I believe in objective truth, so I am not a relativist. I am disturbed by militant secularism and also by the stupidity of the so called 'left'. They despise freedom of speech and thought and always act as useful idiots to those who believe in the value of true freedom and liberty. They have a self loathing for their own nation.
I am British by the way.
This morning the secularists revealed what I am warning you about, on BBC Radio 4 news there was an item about secularists arguing for illegallizing the right of British Jews to circumcise infants. There are useful idiots who will oppose Christianity, and also Jewish rights, but bend over backwards to tolerate misogynist, Islamic, nutty imams.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello to all from a new member
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 09:51:39 AM »
Welcome to JTF.

The word "goy" itself is not an insult.  It just means nations other than Israel.  It also means non-Jew.  But we're not going to call you that.  At least half our members here are not Jewish.  We work with all good people. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 08:13:39 PM »
Welcome!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Burt

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 09:30:50 AM »
Hi, Thanks for making me welcome. I found this site after watching a You Tube video of a young Jewess with a very British accent training in the Israeli army. Wow to that (although I am not comfortable with the idea of women on the front line in action). Maybe I already annoyed a feminist with that comment. Call me old fashioned then....well I am in my late fifties now  :'(

Matter of fact there's one person I admire most of any these days and she's a Jewish woman, That's the spunky Pamela Geller. She's just great! American Jews should be proud of her.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
I agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 02:03:11 PM »
Welcome!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »
Welcome to JTF!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
Welcome to JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years