Author Topic: Massive voter fraud thanks to Obama, Holder, the Democrats and ACORN (new video)  (Read 686 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Another brilliant masterpiece video from the great Shlomo.

Please "like", favorite and comment. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Also please "like" and join our great new Romney-Ryan Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Liked, favorited, and commented.

Great video as always, Chaim!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is no joke. I know for a fact that the democrat party engages in voter fraud. I used to register democrat {and my registration is still democrat} and when I was registered one of these ACORN clowns took my name. Somehow I was registered under four different names. I get four ballots sent to my house with various mis-spellings of my last name...

It is sick that these cheaters were able to fool this country once.... Keep your eyes open for shenanigans.... There should be white folks watching the polling places this time.... If the blacks are intimidated, so be it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.
 An excellent job done on this great video!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Two forms of ID.
Remove belt. Empty pockets. Raise arms. Prostate exam.
There was a reason only humans were allowed to vote. "They" weren't allowed to vote. And voter fraud started before JFKommunist. Voter fraud started when "they" were made 3/5ths of a person.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
 :dance: Great job! Liked, commented, and favorited!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Great video and Great subject, especially now before the election.  Didn't Florida just find 10,000 voter IDS of the dead who should not vote?  I believe Pennsylvania, or Virginia just confirmed you have to use a photo ID and Drivers license to vote.   The main thing to remember is we have to continually challenge and stand up to this progressive movement because they are just waiting for windows of opportunity to advance their cause.