Author Topic: Great moments in anti semitism very funny must see vid  (Read 690 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Great moments in anti semitism very funny must see vid
« on: August 15, 2012, 07:10:54 AM »
http://www.israellycool.com/2012/08/14/great-moments-in-anti-israel-advocacy-6/ 

Today’s wretched hive of scum and villainy includes a woman with anger management issues, satan yeller, and confused gay rights advocate wearing a monkey (Bi-curious George?)  :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Great moments in anti semitism very funny must see vid
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:46:19 AM »
 :::D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 05:02:13 PM »
You see how aggressive they are towards anyone who supports Israel.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 07:29:22 PM »
 :dance:

"Trillions" of words can be expended on these idiots; Yemach Shemam V'zichram we all know where they're going!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 10:10:40 PM »
 :::D You have a right to exist. But you are abusing the rights of Fakestinians to prevent you from existing. Oooga booga wooga. I tap my chest. Not all of you are abusing the rights of Fakestinians that want the right to kill you. But some of you are. That's why you're standing here not dead. Stop it. Oouh oouh oouh. Ok take my picture. It's your loss when you look at it. I don't have to live in Israel. Clearly, I'm intelligent and informed, which is why I scream at people in the streets, because smart people just ciant handle this shiznit. Wuza bouyakasha.

:P Totally stawp iiiit. Israel dosen't respect gay rights like totaleeeey. Just look at how they look at me. No adoration and sexual attraction. I am so completely offended, I'm like freeking having a kurva fit. If the Fakestinains were in charge, we'd so get rights during suicide bomber training, before execution, and as little boys. Jews, oh I mean Israelis oh I mean Zionists are such monsters in comparison.

Bwwaaah Satan Satan Satan. :laugh:

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 03:28:50 AM »
WTH was that??
Yuh tak muh picha!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774