Author Topic: Gaffe garbage  (Read 313 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Gaffe garbage
« on: August 17, 2012, 12:11:37 AM »
OK fellow conservatives of the free world, I know that using liberals tactics against them has worked in the past, but I think this gaffe thing was expected and planned. I would bet that stand-alone, firstly, the majority of people would not recognize the word. Second of all, gaffe is akin to blunder, or little whoopsie. They have to say Romney is doing this, because really that's the most they can get off without looking like complete whimps that are offended by him saying that Israel is advanced, and that unions are being troublesome in the Olympics.

Biden and Obummer aren't making gaffes, they're purposefully saying racist things to incite and misinform. Its not this big accident, they are making hateful statements and outright lies to incite. In a political setting, it is forbidden to call something a lie, you have to say stupidities like gaffe and mus-directed statement. Back in sane land, we can call things lies that are meant to incite, not an arbitrary accident that is only considered as such because it turned out one or two people got offended.

If it comes to a gaffe off, people will be tolerant and say that even though the Obamanation makes mistakes, affirmative action bouyakasha. Romeny might make what a libtard might call a gaffe, because he's trying to say something useful, and it turns out one British guy is absolutely peeved by it. Obama (inculding his campaginers) is trying to manipulate people's hatred and racism, and doing so purposefully because if he can get elected on evil, he can certainly do it. Know the difference, and make real attacks, not watered down junk.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge