Author Topic: Under Obama, 41.5% of Americans are not working - the worst since the 1930s  (Read 1046 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new Romney-Ryan Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Under Obama, 41.5% of Americans are not working - the worst since the 1930s
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 02:18:29 AM »
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.  Kol Hakavod Chaim, on another superb video!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 09:10:37 AM »
Liked, favorited, and commented. Great job on another fantastic video!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 10:30:26 AM »
Times have never been better for the bottom 20pct of earner.  Their incomes have gone up since 2007 whilst most college educated people I know have had their incomes drop by at least 25pct since 2007

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 11:25:40 AM »
America is still better than most countries and I am happy at my job, but that does not mean I'm allowed to not care about everyone else! I hope Obongo is not re-elected and someone is who can fix the economy.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 11:41:26 AM »
Its so sad to see this , as the U.S. economy is the powerhouse of the world ! :'(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 12:14:03 PM »
Times have never been better for the bottom 20pct of earner.  Their incomes have gone up since 2007 whilst most college educated people I know have had their incomes drop by at least 25pct since 2007
I honestly don't see where any part of the picture got better for anyone since 2007... It may be worse for for college educated people today because unlike 20 or 30 years ago almost everyone under the sun does some college time... The business world is flooded with 100 people qualified for a job that 10 people 30 years ago were qualified to do...  Business were competing for the best of this smaller labor pool...With todays glut of people applying for positions they can get qualified people for a lot less...The professions are no better... Lawyers and  GP doctors  are a dime a dozen... A great deal of back office work is now done by people in India cutting the need for low level lawyers or medical professionals...The only reason the labor market income has stayed the same or slightly improved for low level workers is the fact that people taking jobs like this are getting paid more or less market wages for lack luster jobs most people would rather not do... The only group I see still holding strong are the Teachers...  Here where I live they are good for over 100g's a year work about 200 days a year and retire with 3/4 pay and full benefits after 30 years.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 08:05:15 PM »
This is the way I see economy at this moment. I think the greatest problem in future will be rising food prices not just because weather but rising energy costs. We are at the end of era of cheap oil. Another problem is water supply.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 05:26:14 AM »
Who's speaking in this video?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 07:17:51 AM »
Who's speaking in this video?
Only the shadow knows  :) .... Whoever it was did a very good job  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 10:31:18 AM »
Guys, I just saw how on Facebook you can join groups, and if they approve you, you can share posts with the group.  This means we can automatically share our videos with the hundreds or thousands of people in these groups.  I encourage JTFers with Facebook to share these videos with any groups you are in, or join groups and share the videos with those groups.  Also, I would appreciate if people would friend me ("Dan Ben Noah") because I think having friends helps establish your "credibility" in some of these groups I'm trying to get into.

Unfortunately both groups I'm in are mostly liberal because they have a lot of young people in them so if I posted JTF videos I'd probably get booted out of them. They're also not political groups. On the other hand if I did join a political group then that would be a good idea.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 12:22:40 AM »
Agree with everything you wrote.  Bottom 20pct includes welfare recipients so incomes have actually gone up.  Aside from teachers, others that have benefited include people with red tape related jobs including government workers and some lawyers.  Those people are not feeling the new world order....

quote author=cjd link=topic=63601.msg559104#msg559104 date=1346602443]
I honestly don't see where any part of the picture got better for anyone since 2007... It may be worse for for college educated people today because unlike 20 or 30 years ago almost everyone under the sun does some college time... The business world is flooded with 100 people qualified for a job that 10 people 30 years ago were qualified to do...  Business were competing for the best of this smaller labor pool...With todays glut of people applying for positions they can get qualified people for a lot less...The professions are no better... Lawyers and  GP doctors  are a dime a dozen... A great deal of back office work is now done by people in India cutting the need for low level lawyers or medical professionals...The only reason the labor market income has stayed the same or slightly improved for low level workers is the fact that people taking jobs like this are getting paid more or less market wages for lack luster jobs most people would rather not do... The only group I see still holding strong are the Teachers...  Here where I live they are good for over 100g's a year work about 200 days a year and retire with 3/4 pay and full benefits after 30 years.
[/quote]