Author Topic: Romney's wimpy camp is losing very badly  (Read 537 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Romney's wimpy camp is losing very badly
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »
that article is written by markos moulitsas, "kos" from Dailykos.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 09:31:16 PM »
They've got one thing right though, Romney is a wimp. I'm tired of these Doles, McCains, and Romneys. We need someone willing to kick butt. We need serious campaigns not these limp wrist deliberate failures. I am pretty much convinced that four years ago McCain deliberately sabotaged his own campaign. I don't know what kind of pressure he was put under but it was obvious that he did everything he could to lose while still trying to be barely plausible that he was actually running against Obama. I mean he even went so far as to say Obama would make a great president and to defend Obama against accusations made against him. You can't get much worse than that. It was rigged!

I don't know if Romney is deliberately losing or not but I'm sure that McCain was.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:46:44 PM »
Progressives!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 10:58:07 AM »
Romney was really ruthless during the primaries.  I thought he would be the same against Barack Hussein the Muslim.  What the heck happened?  He's Mr. Wimp.