Author Topic: Jewish hostage held in Pakistan appeals to Netanyahu for help.  (Read 557 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Jewish hostage held in Pakistan appeals to Netanyahu for help.
« on: September 12, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-hostage-appeals-to-netanyahu-for-help/
Jewish hostage held in Pakistan appeals to Netanyahu for help
Warren Weinstein, held by al-Qaeda, pleads in video from ‘one Jew to another’
Stuart Winer
September 12, 2012

A US citizen held by al-Qaeda in Pakistan has appealed to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for help.

In a video released by al-Qaeda on Wednesday, Warren Weinstein, 71, said that he had been abandoned by President Barack Obama and the US Government and was therefore turning instead to Netanyahu.

“As a Jew, I am appealing to you, Prime Minister Netanyahu, the head of the Jewish State of Israel, as one Jew to another, to please intervene on my behalf, to work with the mujahideen and to accept their demands, so that I can be released and returned to my family, see my wife, my children and my grandchildren again,” Weinstein, who was working as a contractor in Pakistan when he was kidnapped, said in the video.

He noted that Obama had, in his words, shown no interest in the case.

Last May, Weinstein, who was captured in Lahore and has been held captive for over year, made a similar video in which he appealed to Obama for help.

Al-Qaeda is demanding the release of prisoners held by the US and an end to air strikes in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, and Gaza.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jewish hostage held in Pakistan appeals to Netanyahu for help.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 05:42:07 PM »
I say why doesn't America engage in some Taqiyah of its own.... We can agree to their 'terms' for release of the hostage, and once he was released, resume the bombardment of the mulsim-infested regions.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 06:38:45 PM »
umm why was he in pakistan?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 06:44:03 PM »
No Jew goes to Pakistan or Afghanistan openly. He was unfortunately captured only because he was a Jew.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 09:11:47 PM »
At least Obama is smarter then Netanyahu in not dealing with them. The exchanges (really almost entirely gifts) that the State gives away further inspires more things like these. I feel bad for this guy, if he can be somehow rescued great, but otherwise he shouldn't have gotten himself in that situation and its good not to negotiate and give them more incentives to do more of these kidnappings.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 09:59:25 PM »
Don't these cretins want the release of the 'blind sheikh' {yemach shemo}... It would be brilliant to somehow plant a GPS positioning device inside his body and release him in order to have this hostage released. Once he is safely out of the rat-trap of pakistan.... Let him lead us to the other rats and undesirables by tracing his GPS location. Once we are sure he is surrounded by his own kind we can drop the roach bomb on the entire congregation of terrorists.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 08:58:11 AM »
why the hell would he try to appeal to obongo the enemy agent?
unfortunately, he's as good as dead.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774