Author Topic: Sunni-Shiite Debate Deteriorates into a Brawl on Egyptian TV  (Read 866 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sunni-Shiite Debate Deteriorates into a Brawl on Egyptian TV
« on: September 16, 2012, 12:35:34 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Sunni-Shiite Debate Deteriorates into a Brawl on Egyptian TV
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »
I guess that is how they did things in the 7th century....."your wife is contacting men with the offer of "pleasure marriage""..... ha ha

I assume these two are among the most refined and civilized muslim..... I would hate to see the average every day muslim..... I guess I will soon enough if 0bama is re-elected.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »
Marvelous video of the most moderate and gentle muslamics. They should keep their standards up.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 02:07:44 PM »
I seen elementary school kids with more civility.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 02:17:48 PM »
Yawn.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 09:28:06 PM »
Notice how the first blunt object was thrown by the Sunni (of a kurva) and the moderator blames the (full of) Shiite.  This is identical to Obama's policy of blaming Muslim terrorism on American speech that the terrorists don't like.  This is the type of sand maggotry that billions of our tax dollars are propping up.

Ha Ha....Sunni of a kurva and the full of Shiite.... clever!

It seems the Sunnis (of kurvas) are instigators in the muslim world...... are they the schvartzas of the muslim (third) world?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 01:52:51 AM »

Ha Ha....Sunni of a kurva and the full of Shiite.... clever!

It seems the Sunnis (of kurvas) are instigators in the muslim world...... are they the schvartzas of the muslim (third) world?

Nope, they all like to kill each other and blame each other. Wahhabis are the worst, but your cross analysis doesn't work, even if they were worse, it'd be like saying well this is a bad street gang, and Bob is the bad guy, but Phil over there isn't as bad even though he is still a member of the gang that has earned his bones.

There's plently of Fakestinans who say I'm Shiite, Sunnis are bad, but I still want Israel destroyed.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 02:21:45 AM »
I hope none of these people get invited to be on "Meet the Press."

All Arabs are mental cases.  That's why normal people can't deal with them, talk sense with them, or engage them in any meaningful and lasting dialogue.  And that's also why, unless they're wiped out completely, Israel will have terrible problems with these neighboring mad and crazy people.  I mean, really, think of what's been happening all across Arab countries because of one stupid 14-minute video on youtube.  What you have are millions of insane, psychopaths and sociopaths acting like crazed and rabid pit bulls or hyenas.  Normal people, when they see a youtube video that they don't like, go to the "comments" section.  That's what the "comments" section is for.  But insane people go out and kill people who have nothing to do with the video.  This video that is shown here really points out what we're dealing with in this world.  It also shows why Israel had better not let Hitler2 get his atomic bombs.

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
Looks like the Arab version of 'yo mama' taunting.  :::D

"Your wife is a hydroxyl ion!"  :::D