Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 721 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 22, 2012, 12:29:45 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:22:19 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Planned Parenthood Facebook page encourages girls to be sluts
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 12:38:56 PM »
“Not only does that make zero sense, but it’s also totally unfair.

Life isn't fair and everyone, man or woman, needs to make peace with that basic fact to some degree in order to find some kind of happiness in life. Women have much more to lose from unprotected sex than a man does and that's a fact of nature. A woman's body is designed to nurture life and give birth. I also believe it harms a woman emotionally and spiritually more than it does a man if she tries to be like a man and have multiple casual sex partners. Women aren't designed that way and it's going to damage her either physically or mentally in ways that it wouldn't for a man.

I don't think we should necessarily shame women who do what society now tells them they should, but we shouldn't see it as acceptable behavior either and we should definitely encourage women to have enough self-respect not to be slutty and to wait for the right man to be their husband.

It's not right for men or women to have premarital sex in my opinion but it is right for there to be a double standard to some degree because it's more damaging to a woman to engage in that type of behavior than it is for a man.

Planned Parenthood wants to attack and destroy womanhood and the essence of femininity itself. The ability to nurture life in her body and to give birth is one of the most fundamental aspects of womanhood and they make their money by killing the developing babies. They hate life and they hate women and they only care about making money from dead children. So of course they want women to act like men and abort their sons and daughters for convenience' sake.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 12:22:39 AM »
Ill tell you why it's not fair: women are like locks and men are like keys. A lock that can be opened by any key is worthless, but a key that can open any lock is a master key.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 12:29:06 AM »
Ill tell you why it's not fair: women are like locks and men are like keys. A lock that can be opened by any key is worthless, but a key that can open any lock is a master key.

:::D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774