Author Topic: Rasmussen Poll 9/22/12: Dead Heat Nationally ( BHO 46%, Mitt Romney 46% )  (Read 1583 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows President Obama and Mitt Romney each attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, the candidates are tied at 48%. Leaners are those who are initially uncommitted to the two leading candidates but lean towards one of them when asked a follow-up question.

While Mitt Romney is behind in most swing states,    today's daily Rasmussen Poll demonstrates how close the election currently is nationally.    It's a BIG IF but if Romney gets noticeably tougher in the weeks ahead and performs at the debates the way he did in the Florida Republican debates,   he has a very realistic chance of winning the general election.     The bottom line on this end is while Romney's passive /  politically correct approach in the general election campaign has endangered his chances of defeating BHO,    this isn't a hopeless situation.

eb22

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Rasmussen Poll 9/22/12: Dead Heat Nationally ( BHO 46%, Mitt Romney 46% )
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 12:42:31 PM »
Its been a dead heat 4 days in a row with gallup.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 02:12:27 PM »
46% each with 8% swinging in the the wind for a 104% total (?) is all well and fine at this point however the thing that concerns me is the fact that Romney seems to be loosing ground in the key swing vote states... G-d willing the debates and turn out on election day will help Romney win the day.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 02:16:45 PM »
While I am glad to see it's still somewhat close, Hussein still has the advantage of near total media support.  Also, this country is no longer the one I grew up in; it's fast becoming a third world entity.  And the sick jews love Hussein -- that's why the election is not close in NY and Florida will probably go for Hussein.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 02:34:49 PM »
While I am glad to see it's still somewhat close, Hussein still has the advantage of near total media support.  Also, this country is no longer the one I grew up in; it's fast becoming a third world entity.  And the sick jews love Hussein -- that's why the election is not close in NY and Florida will probably go for Hussein.
New York is a sure win for the shvartza President... G-d willing Florida will go to Romney.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 04:13:58 PM »
New York is a sure win for the shvartza President... G-d willing Florida will go to Romney.

Hopefully Romney will pick up Texas and Arizona, too.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 11:51:37 PM »
National polls really don't matter.  If obama leads in the swing states, it's irrelevant if Romney ends up beating him in popular vote.     Electoral votes determine the winner.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 04:55:50 PM »
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same result..Another 4 years of Obama will Be Communism....The Clear choice is Romney-Ryan...for a Better America..a Better Tomorrow...and a Safer Israel!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 11:27:37 AM »
46% each with 8% swinging in the the wind for a 104% total (?) is all well and fine at this point however the thing that concerns me is the fact that Romney seems to be loosing ground in the key swing vote states... G-d willing the debates and turn out on election day will help Romney win the day.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_swing_state_tracking_poll

While BHO is ahead by 1 point in today's National ( Friday ) Rasmussen Poll  ( 47-46%  with leaners making it tied 48-48% ),   in Rasmussen's Swing State Poll,   the race is tied 46-46%.

"When “leaners” are factored in, Romney leads the president 48% to 47%. Leaners are those who are initially uncommitted to the two leading candidates but lean towards one of them when asked a follow-up question. " 

BHO's disapproval is up to 51 % in swing states. 

Of course,   Rasmussen's poll differs from the vast majority polls.    Then again,   Rasmussen doesn't over inflate his polls with Democrat voters compared to Republican voters.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 11:44:05 AM »
I hope Rasmussen, Karl Rove, and Dick Morris are right. 

But the thing that really bugs me is the overwhelming support Hussein is getting from American Jews.  Does an American Jewish community exist anymore; or are these Jews Jewish in name only? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 12:06:46 PM »
I don't believe it unfortunately. The latest Fox News national poll, released yesterday, gives the Muslim occupant a 5% edge.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 04:43:05 PM »
I don't believe it unfortunately. The latest Fox News national poll, released yesterday, gives the Muslim occupant a 5% edge.

Brennanfan, while there's certainly plenty of reasons to be very concerned about the results of this election,     even the Fox Poll seems tilted in favor of Barack Hussein Obama.

I went to the site where the actual questions of the poll and the breakdown of party affiliation is listed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2012/09/27/fox-news-poll-voters-want-change-president-to-stand-up-for-free-speech/

According to the following information following Question # 48,   under REGISTERED VOTER TREND on 24-26 Sep 12,    41 % of the people are Democrats and only 36 % are Republicans.   

This suggests to me that one of the absolute keys to this election for Mitt Romney to win the race is for Republicans to come out to the polls in very large numbers.        If the amount of Republicans that vote equals or exceeds the amount of Democrats AND voter fraud isn't a significant part of the equation,    Romney has a very realistic chance of winning the election.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 05:19:42 PM »
Yes. It is amazing how quickly the country is turning third world.  When I used to go out in ny, I used to see a lot of middle class people at restaurants etc spending money.  Now I only see rich people and third world food stamp people spending.  The control of the media is mind blowing and is getting even more pro Obama by the day.  What is amazing is the media has even succeeded in brainwashing intelligent peop,e into thinking Romney would be worse than obama....

The only hope is that turnout is especially high amongst republicans.  Historically turnout is 55 to  60pct so there is a lot of 'slack' for people to show up that otherwise don't

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 06:20:47 PM »
That's because Democrats far outnumber Republicans in America.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 06:26:43 PM »
That's because Democrats far outnumber Republicans in America.

You might be right.    Yet,  according to Rasmussen,   Republicans outnumbered Democrats 37.6 % to 33.3 % on August 31,  2012.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/mood_of_america_archive/partisan_trends/summary_of_party_affiliation

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »
I don't believe Rasmussen's polls.  Hussein is ahead and will probably win.  Why?  Because America is becoming a Third World country.  When the final history of the U.S. is written, historians will note that America's descent into third worldism began in earnest when Hussein was elected president.  Hussein is not the first black president; he's the first third world president, and there will be many more like him, and worse, before it's all over.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »
In any event the latest Rasmussen (as of yesterday the 28th) shows Hussein up by 1%. All other polls show him up by a bare minimum of 6%.

I don't really blame third-world minorities for this, though. The fact is that half of WHITES, and the vast majority of those under 35, support the Muslim.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 10:09:00 PM »
Is it really possible that Mitt Romney is even less popular than John Mccain was?   I think Karl Rove brought up this point, and I have to say it seems unbelievable.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 10:35:18 PM »
Is it really possible that Mitt Romney is even less popular than John Mccain was?   I think Karl Rove brought up this point, and I have to say it seems unbelievable.
The American public, of all races, is even more left-wing today than four years ago. When Mitt Romney is "too far to the right" to win today, it is a sad day.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
Today's  ( 9-30-12 )  Rasmussen Poll has Hussein Obama up 48-46 % nationally but more concerning 48-44 % in swing states.  Even worse,   BHO is up 50-45% with leaners in Swing States.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll