Author Topic: Time to pray again - this time for Romney to win the second debate on Tuesday  (Read 689 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This second debate will be crucial. The polls show a close popular vote election, but Obama is still ahead in the battle for an electoral college majority. Obama also has a big lead among those who have already voted (there is early voting in 40 states). So we need G-d's mercy in helping Romney to beat this Muslim Jew-hater in the debate that will take place on Tuesday night at 9 PM. Obama will be better prepared this time and Romney has to win decisively - if it's even close, the leftwing news media will say that Obama won. Whenever we face important events, we should always pray for G-d's help.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim, is there some demographic reason why early voting seems to be skewed towards Obama?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Hopefully Obama's speech will be terrible like always.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim, is there some demographic reason why early voting seems to be skewed towards Obama?

בס''ד

It might be. For some reason, a large number of blacks are among the early voters. This could mean that there will be a big black turnout.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
בס''ד

It might be. For some reason, a large number of blacks are among the early voters. This could mean that there will be a big black turnout.
Wasn't it a foregone conclusion that the black vote would be out in force for the Muslim?

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
I will compose some 'special' prayers for the occassion.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Time to pray again - this time for Romney to win the second debate on Tuesday >> YES.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
I pray the weather will be cold on Election day, so as many 'groz as possible will stay home since they don't like cold weather.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Prayer's probably the most effective thing we can all agree to do right now, and I do believe that God will listen to  people who ask for good things. We can only hope that the free will of evil people doesn't stop a good outcome from happening.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
When I've done early voting in the past I saw almost all white people there and this is in a state where whites are the minority. However I think a lot of various left wing groups are reaching out to blacks now and trying their best to encourage them to get out there as early as possible. At the library for the last few weeks there's been a table there registering a lot of blacks to vote. I felt like going over there and overturning the table but I didn't really feel like getting arrested. I think what made it worse was the white liberal there with the Biden-esque goofy grin looking like he really believed he was doing such a good thing for the world by registering a bunch of pants-saggers, backwards hat gangsta wannabes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I pray that Romney makes a fool out of both Obama and the moderator by proving that there is a king and joker without clothes.  I pray that Romney will be o successful tomorrow night in the debates that many current Obama supporters will come out of their spell and realize that even for them Obama will destroy their lives.  Please hashem hear our prayers and may it be Your will that Obama is destroyed all together and may You give mercy and wisdom to the American people ledore vadore
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I pray that Romney makes a fool out of both Obama and the moderator by proving that there is a king and joker without clothes.  I pray that Romney will be o successful tomorrow night in the debates that many current Obama supporters will come out of their spell and realize that even for them Obama will destroy their lives.  Please hashem hear our prayers and may it be Your will that Obama is destroyed all together and may You give mercy and wisdom to the American people ledore vadore
From your mouth to G-ds ears Dr. Dan.  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years