Author Topic: Black Muslim who legally changed name to Dawgfather PHD runs for city council  (Read 938 times)

Offline Catnip

• Junior JTFer
Shalom JTF.  I want to share a funny story about my home town of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.  We recently had municipal elections.  It was hilarious. 

We had the lowest voter turnout in history with only 30 % of eligible voters casting a ballot. 

We had a cat running for mayor, Tuxedo Stan, who was endorsed by both Ellen Degenerate and Anderson Pooper Scooper on their shows. 

But the best candidate by far was a Black Canadian Muslim lunatic who is a legend around Halifax.  He runs a hot dog cart and literally has  legally changed his name to ''Dawgfather PHD'' (PHD stands for Professional Hot Dogger).  His name actually appeared on the ballot for city council as ''Dawgfather PHD.''    He operates his hot dog cart without a license and one time a lady from the city tried to fine him and he dumped an entire tray of condiments on her head.    His cart is banned from almost everywhere in the city.  He is even banned from the supermarket for being a jerk.  He got kicked off Dalhousie University campus finally after fighting with the student union for years.  The students had to literally build an entire hot dog and hamburger stand outside of the student union buiding just to compete with dawgfather and put him out of business.      The best part is, he is a convert  to Islam and dresses like Lawrence of Arabia in long white flowing robes and a turban.   Dawgfather's bizarre campaign for office consisted entirely of him making ranting, paranoid, delusional posts on twitter about how other city councillors had it in for him, and refusing to do media interviews.   Needless to say he lost.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
 :::D :::D :::D idiot!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
At least the NoI freak didn't go around shooting whitey, although I suppose that could be next. I bet Tuxedo Stan would be a much better mayor than the vast majority of politically correct NWO flunkies out there.