Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 558 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 30, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:53:48 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Facebook censors Navy SEALs to protect Obama on Benghazi-gate
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »
 There is nothing considered too low for facebook to stoop to.  What a scandal this is.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:10:47 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 10:12:10 PM »
I hope zuckerturd's stock drops another 50% if he keeps trying to promote the leftist pro sharia agenda.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »
I don't understnad what happened with Obumo and the Seals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 10:22:23 PM »
I don't understnad what happened with Obumo and the Seals.

A few seals were there fighting off the attackers at the embassy in benghazi and called multiple times requesting backup and firepower to be sent in to support them.  Obama refused and watched or listened to them die instead after hours of fighting.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 10:24:03 PM »
A few seals were there fighting off the attackers at the embassy in benghazi and called multiple times requesting backup and firepower to be sent in to support them.  Obama refused and watched or listened to them die instead after hours of fighting.

Why'd he refuse?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 11:12:17 PM »
Why'd he refuse?

Apparently he wanted to coverup this incident to pretend it was not an al qaeda terrorist attack but was instead a spontaneous demonstration over a youtube antiislam video.   Sending in fire power to destroy a "demonstration" was not believable even to the most brainwashed media cheerleader. 

Why did he want to cover up this event?  Many reasons.   1.   It flies in the face of his claim that he has al qaeda "on the run" when there is a major terrorist attack on 911 under his watch, carried out by al qaeda.  2.  It gives lie to his middle east policy. Which is an absolute failure and will continue to be.  3.  It harms his reelection chance to have a terror attack under his watch in a place where they had requested extra security leading up to the event and he had turned it down.  4.  He can once again blame america by saying a video expressing free speech against islam is what caused this and enraged the poor muslims, again promoting his mideast appeasement policies.   Probably additional reasons I'm missing, and we still don't know what else they are hiding about this.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 11:13:17 PM »
Buck Ofama