Poll

Who's more evil? Al Blackton, Jesse Blackson, or Jeremiah Wrong?

Jesse
Al
Jeremiah

Author Topic: Sharpton vs. Jackson vs. Wright: Who's more evil?  (Read 381 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Sharpton vs. Jackson vs. Wright: Who's more evil?
« on: November 07, 2012, 06:52:04 PM »
The super-heavyweight main event we've all been waiting for! Who's the most evil, racist, and Anti-Semitic of these 3?

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
Re: Sharpton vs. Jackson vs. Wright: Who's more evil?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 07:26:39 PM »
Jackson.  He's more intelligent, cunning and accepted by the white mainstream.  He can wiggle himself into white mainstream society without raising any eyebrows, unlike the other two baboons.  He is far more insidious.  No contest.  He has a far bigger capacity for destruction on a much wider scale.  Sharpton can cause mass destruction but only localized.  Wright is a fart- light a match and blow him up.  Now, "Father Pfleger, that Wigger, a big yimach Shmo to him.  He is the biggest troublemaker because he is white.  He is a Catholic version of Morris Dees who is the biggest troublemaker in this country- bar none.  Everybody thinks Dees is Jewish because of his name and this causes antisemitism but the fact is that he a Scottish Unitarian.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 07:40:33 PM by Checkmate »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 07:47:56 PM »
Jeremiah Wrong. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Checkmate

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 08:14:01 PM »
Wright?  If Romney visited the Aryan Nations compound in Coeur d'Elene, ID even once and said, "Ya know, I wanted to hear them and I was totally turned off and I never returned", he would have been dead in the water for a run for ANY elected office in this country and rightly so but Obama can say, "I was a member for 20 years but I never heard Rev. Wright say any of this racist stuff.  I must have been in the bathroom when he said it taking a number 1" and everybody says, "OK, That's what all the black churches are like all across America.  Forget about it". "Forget about the USofKKKA.  forget about Jesus being a little black boy being beaten up by big white men, the Romans, HEY, it's in the Bible, the chickens coming home to roost and crapping on all the white men's heads just like the mother ship of Elijah Muhammed sucking up all the evil white men".
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:30:10 PM by Checkmate »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 08:19:31 PM »
I HATE the piece of drek known as Jerry Wright.... May his bones rot...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14