Author Topic: Are most Asians anti-white???  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Are most Asians anti-white???
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 06:06:09 PM »
All peoples of different ethnicities have their quirks and positives.  Most Asians, to me, have more positive traits as citizens and individuals than negative.  So my trend would be to like and respect them since they are productive and hard working.

I think there are some groups of Asians who are dismissive of white Americans, but more so for the content of the character and culture and not by the color of their skin or physical demeanor. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 07:08:09 PM »
Don't forget also that Asia, thereby Asians, also consists of all the 'stans.

Unrelated to the topic....  Earlier I wrote a comment that mentioned a lady I like very much that is from Kazakhstan. It was related to her growing up Muslim and how she despises muslims and oBumma. In addition to having a wonderful personality and outlook on life, she is very attractive. I have never been able to quite figure out her appearance...... you just made it clear with something I never realized, she is Asian or part Asian?

BTW...She escaped that crap hole by marrying an older wealthy American, an engineer with a petroleum company working on a project in Kaza. . Her brothers and dad still threaten her and say they will find her one day and drag her back to Kaza. where they will punish her for many things..... mainly for marrying a Christian and denouncing islam.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 07:38:14 PM »
briann.....

I agree with this sentiment.  Trust me, Asians are NOT pro-black....  and chiggers are quite rare.   And although Asians do want looser immigration from Asia... many Asians are very much against illegal mexican immigration....   the vast majority of Asians come here legally, albiet... many are green card marriages.

Finally...Asians are not a homogeneous group by any means. many newcomer South Asians and Indonesians are Muslims and are overwhelmingly Pro Obama... but many from S.E. Asia are overwhelmingly anti-Obama and anti-communist.....   

I agree 100%... I laughed hard when you mentioned "chiggers"..... ha ha.... although I have never heard that term, I knew instantly exactly what it meant.

And the Asians I know are definitely NOT pro-oBumma, pro-black, or pro-big government... and very much against open borders and illegal immigration.

Interestingly, most of the Hispanics I know are the same. They detest illegal and/or rampant immigration as much as I do.

Basically I think ethnicity doesn't have as much to do with it as character. No one wants an influx of criminals or deadbeats, no matter where they come from.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 07:55:28 PM »
I had some chigger friends growing up, although we were punks, they were good people. And they were definitely not pro-black!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.