Author Topic: An idea to help Chaim get into Israel and get funding  (Read 2027 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
An idea to help Chaim get into Israel and get funding
« on: July 07, 2007, 10:47:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Long time listener, just joined the forum.  I have an idea which might help get you into Israel and get the proper funding you need.

Why not have one of your Russian supporters of JTF who lives in Israel, find a way to contact the Russian Billionaire,  Gaydamak.  The JTF supporter can explain your story to Gaydamak and hopefully gain a sympathetic ear for you.  With his immense wealth he could apply a lot of pressure to politicians and get you Israeli citizenship.  Who knows, maybe he would even fund JTF.  You have absolutely nothing to lose.

Sincerely,

The Shadow

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: An idea to help Chaim get into Israel and get funding
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:40:43 PM »
Sounds like a good idea.  It can be difficult, but we need to try to get our message to the mega-rich and hope for a positive result.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 08:25:37 PM »
well as it happens i have Gaydamak sons address.......he runs a football team from my home town.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 09:11:53 AM »
Well, Chaim could always do what the Arabs have done for the past 100 years and just walk accross the undefended borders to the south West or East.  Perhaps with your US Passport in hand you might gain entry through one of the smaller crossings under your "Christian" name....   Then attain legal services while in Israel.  Failing that, I think the only way is to get sympathetic politicians from both America and Israel to work on your behalf...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.