Author Topic: Anti-JTF YouTube Channel  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Anti-JTF YouTube Channel
« on: May 22, 2007, 08:18:42 PM »

Hi Allen,
   I was recently asked to join the Kahane 2000 group on YOU TUBE, is that something that JTF has supported? I know that there were issues with people impersonating Rabbi Kahane on you tube.   
                                                            Thanks,

Allen-T

Anti-JTF YouTube Channel
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 09:23:13 PM »

Hi Allen,
   I was recently asked to join the Kahane 2000 group on YOU TUBE, is that something that JTF has supported? I know that there were issues with people impersonating Rabbi Kahane on you tube.   
                                                            Thanks,

I haven't looked into it yet. Very busy these days. What do you mean people impersonating Rabbi Kahane? Phony videos of people that look like the Rav saying pro-PLO stuff? What?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Anti-JTF YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 09:34:42 AM »
Hi Allen,
   No. It was a You Tube account that had images and photos of the Rabbi. I was made to be very legitimate looking but once you enter it's all about hate toward JTF and how terrible the movement is toward the peace process. I had many negative things about Chaim. I will try to get the name and account for you. I think I have it still because I made quiet a few comments on it. 
                                                Dan

Allen-T

Anti-JTF YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 03:43:07 PM »
Hi Allen,
   No. It was a You Tube account that had images and photos of the Rabbi. I was made to be very legitimate looking but once you enter it's all about hate toward JTF and how terrible the movement is toward the peace process. I had many negative things about Chaim. I will try to get the name and account for you. I think I have it still because I made quiet a few comments on it. 
                                                Dan

Oh, I think that's some nut in Israel, Maytar, or something like that? He takes JTF shows and edits them so it appears Chaim is saying the opposite of what he really means.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Anti-JTF YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 05:34:24 PM »
channel is JEWlSH TASK FORCE

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Anti-JTF YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 12:24:44 AM »
Thanks Nic,
  I just could remember the exact channel name...
I told you it was terrible. It should be flagged immediately!