Author Topic: Brad Pitt movies World War Z shows Israelis massacring Arab Zombies!!!!  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage

Watch the trailer and clearly at 2:01 you see the Magen David on the helicopter, as Arab zombies jump on it. Then at 2:09 you see Arabs trying to jump the separation barrier only to get shot down! Other scenes show IDF troops along with Brad Pitt killing the Arab zombies! Brad Pitt must be a Zionist or something to do this movie.

It is based on a novel called World War Z.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z

As the infection spreads, the State of Israel is the only country to take the reports of zombies seriously, initiating a nationwide quarantine and closing its borders to everyone except uninfected Jews and Palestinians.

I am shocked that Hollywood would green light this movies, unless the motive is to make Israel look like cold-blooded killers. However they appear to be the good guys, and the Arabs are all zombies who need to be killed by Brad Pitt and the IDF!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Brad Pitt movies World War Z shows Israelis massacring Arab Zombies!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 12:00:38 AM »
I don't know , it sounds like a good movie... Shooting up arab zombies... What could be more cheery?

I want a videogame where you get to shoot up nazi bastards. Sort of like 'Inglorious Basterds' but where you get to pleasure of beating the crap and shooting up nazi officers and ss guards. I had this idea today that I would like to make such a video game..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 12:05:01 AM »
Although I just considered an idea I called 'Sympathy for the monster' which may be an un-intended side-effect of such a movie...

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2011/03/sympathy-for-the-monster

It’s likely the most famous mistreated monster from fiction is Frankenstein’s monster. He’s the scariest and most iconic of monsters for one simple reason: Frankenstein’s monster is essentially a human. Or, should we say, several humans. When you try to imagine a world in which this story doesn’t exist, my mind boggles at just how dark and original it is. As a hodgepodge of various human beings, Frankenstein’s monster is at once our greatest and worst qualities all rolled into one creature. If one sticks to the original Mary Shelley text, the murderous tendencies of Frankenstein’s monster don’t derive from him possessing the brain of a criminal, as was the case in the famous 1931 film. Instead, his reactions are relatively normal considering how he is treated by society. The film makes Frankenstein into an even bigger monster by having him murder an innocent little girl, whereas in the book this scene was the exact opposite. He saves the little girl from drowning, and is shot in the arm for his good deeds.

http://www.markedbyteachers.com/gcse/english/how-does-mary-shelley-create-sympathy-for-the-monster-in-frankenstein.html

How does Mary Shelley create sympathy for the monster in "Frankenstein"?

In her novel, 'Frankenstein', Mary Shelley employs many innovative literary techniques to invoke feelings of sympathy for the monster. Sympathy is created by the author both by making the readers pity the monster's loathsome existence and by leading them to understand his violent and cruel actions. We pity the creature because of the way he is treated by mankind and we can identify with his feelings and reactions and understand why he behaves as he does. Shelley uses different narrators throughout the novel and the reader sympathises with the views of these people to differing degrees. The language used when describing the physical appearance of the monster and his feelings is very strong and evocative. The settings and motifs with which the monster is associated are very dramatic and add to our sympathy for his lonely existence. The monster's use of rhetoric is effective and his speech is eloquent, this is a strong technique by which the reader is drawn in. Commentators have often compared the monster to Adam, or to a newborn baby, this challenges the reader's view of him. Another technique employed by the author is to lead the reader to draw parallels between the characters of Victor Frankenstein and his creation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 12:29:18 AM »
These apocalypse movies are done too many times. Tiring stuff with the near supposedly "End of the world" at Dec. 21 2012

I actually want any apocalypse to happen at this point. I despise the world's evil agenda.
Just as long I keep all Metal music and gaming collections XD

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 12:31:35 AM »
These apocalypse movies are done too many times. Tiring stuff with the near supposedly "End of the world" at Dec. 21 2012

I actually want any apocalypse to happen at this point. I despise the world's evil agenda.

I always loved zombie movies... It gave a great excuse to shoot up the zombies, they want our brains...

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 01:20:40 AM »
I think in reality most of humanity is already like those zombies.

Just look at the occupy wallstreet trash.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 02:35:31 AM »
Hollywood has a good record at presaging coming events.

In the film Israel is secured from the virus, and that Arabs, indeed the whole world, will one day try and storm the Separation Barrier Fence in the West Bank is a given: "Those in Jerusalem will be spared" (Ovadiya 1)!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 02:42:26 AM »

I almost wish the world would end there because I'm tired of seeing everything go downhill.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »
Wow, is this based on a true story or is it fiction??  :laugh:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 09:50:11 PM »
I almost wish the world would end there because I'm tired of seeing everything go downhill.
I hate to say it, but I agree! I'm so sick of feeling like I'm the only one that thinks things are upside down in this world! I just wish the Messiah would come, and tell everyone what your suppose to do, and that you should follow the law of G-d!

The other day my daughters teacher told her it was ok to marry a girl, when I heard that my head literally almost exploded!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 04:46:15 AM »
I hate to say it, but I agree! I'm so sick of feeling like I'm the only one that thinks things are upside down in this world! I just wish the Messiah would come, and tell everyone what your suppose to do, and that you should follow the law of G-d!

The other day my daughters teacher told her it was ok to marry a girl, when I heard that my head literally almost exploded!
:::D That is funny to some extent... If you think that is the worse message your child is getting through a public or even private education systems you better look and listen a little closer... Home schooling is not really the answer... Children need to be exposed to the world they will one day be forced to live and work in....Talking with your child when she is at home teaching and showing her how comical political correctness can be will go a long way to help her pick the correct path in life.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 01:41:01 PM »
All zombies are arabics and all arabics are zombies. So let them enjoy a good infighting till their own end.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.