Author Topic: He says he just wanted some birthday money  (Read 593 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
He says he just wanted some birthday money
« on: December 03, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »
I think it's really sad that they think that they're entitled to other people's money even if they have to take it by force. I wonder if their services got cut off if there'd be a huge spike in crime immediately following, but then again the welfare system also helps to create criminals. I doubt this guy was seriously looking for a real job:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-i-just-wanted-money-for-my-birthday-robbery-suspect-tells-cops-20121202,0,3064719.story

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: He says he just wanted some birthday money
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 03:29:05 PM »
The heck of it is that his story will probably fly in court.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 08:58:24 PM »
The heck of it is that his story will probably fly in court.

Since a good chunk of their population has an IQ below 70 he could very well qualify for being labeled as retarded and get off the hook that way. That's how a lot of them get their sentences reduced.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 09:29:18 PM »
Since a good chunk of their population has an IQ below 70 he could very well qualify for being labeled as retarded and get off the hook that way. That's how a lot of them get their sentences reduced.

There's something I don't understand, Rubystars (and everyone for that matter). 

Liberals insist that IQ is either irrelevant, racist, inaccurate.  Yet when it comes to criminals being executed, they sure love to trot out the low IQ argument.  Why is that?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
The poor girl who was attacked is lucky to be alive. If she comes forward publicly, she'll never be able to get a job again because she'll be vilified for life as a "racist".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 02:03:14 PM »
There's something I don't understand, Rubystars (and everyone for that matter). 

Liberals insist that IQ is either irrelevant, racist, inaccurate.  Yet when it comes to criminals being executed, they sure love to trot out the low IQ argument.  Why is that?

It's a double standard because it benefits black criminals to point out their low IQ. It's the same reason it's a hate crime if a white person screams the N word and hurts a black person but not considered a hate crime if a black person screams racial epithets while hurting a white person.